Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

sometimes i feel like im really alone

User0001

User0001

Greycel
there is no people i can talk to and even with me being kind and respectful to people i still get disrespected, by dad and my older brother and people at school tend to laugh at me, and i cant defend my self because they always make me looks like villain all the time, my 18th birthday was yesterday and i feel like i cant live no more, im thinking like after college graduation im gonna live in some unknown desert

Shannon would've dumped you for your brother.

You still young, work on your ascension while you can, if not a few years later rope will truly be the only option

There's no one that can really understand you, at most you feel like they understand but then they'll just shit on uour trust like it's nothing and the first time always hurts badly
You can never see through their eyes and neither can they
The best you could do is loathe and hate the reality that they aren't you and you aren't them
Just look at them always having some other human that they could confide to, even if they had a falling out with that one human they could then just confide with another
Synthetic things moving, walking and pretending to know happiness when all they are are second rate plastic toys stamped with a made in china brands on every single one of their neck
And hm guess that's that, apologies for creating this wall of text here

Last edited: