Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sometimes I feel like I have so much love to give to a girl, but none of them want it

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
It is useless

I also hate life

How old are you?

this is where fags will tell you to get a pet and cope with that forever

just play with a dolly, bro!

just work on yourself bro :bluepill: and i'm saying this unironically. the biggest gift you can give yourself is a strong body and better yourself everyday, study, do your thing.

reality check: women only wait for you at the finish line. fuck your love and other puke inducing nonsense, they don't want that. you better start looking good or else.. :feelspuke:

also no gym for your face and no stilts for your height.

Weird. All of that went away for me when I passed the age of 24. You must have higher test than me.
Most guys’ sex drives don’t really start to decline until their 30s

Most guys’ sex drives don’t really start to decline until their 30s
I still have high sex drive... I'm not talking about that.

I'm talking about your desire to "love" someone. That went away for me a long time ago.

me too, my love is completely wasted

actually love development and sexual development can grow completely separate from each other. a girl can have had many relationships and casual sex but still be at kindergarten level in terms of experiencing love and connection. chads provide the first but not really the second

me too, my love is completely wasted

actually love development and sexual development can grow completely separate from each other. a girl can have had many relationships and casual sex but still be at kindergarten level in terms of experiencing love and connection. chads provide the first but not really the second
casual sex actually destroys pair bonding(love)

yes, that's the deceptive side of feminism and western society

girls know something is wrong because they fucked themselves up so they blame men

yes, that's the deceptive side of feminism and western society

girls know something is wrong because they fucked themselves up so they blame men
They view the top 10% of men and think that all men have the same privileges as them... Then they blame all men when 90% of men have it worse than them.

I doubt a virgin girl would love us any more than a girl that fucks a lot of guys tbh

I doubt a virgin girl would love us any more than a girl that fucks a lot of guys tbh
okay let me make it more clear for you

a virgin girl who has never experienced a genetically superior man will not have anyone to compare it to

meanwhile a girl that has been fucked by countless of Chads and will always think back to that guy that gave her a continuous orgasm during sex with his 8 inch cock

okay let me make it more clear for you

a virgin girl who has never experienced a genetically superior man will not have anyone to compare it to

meanwhile a girl that has been fucked by countless of Chads and will always think back to that guy that gave her a continuous orgasm during sex with his 8 inch cock
She will still choose an experienced good looking guy over an inexperienced manlet below average looking virgin loser

She will still choose an experienced good looking guy over an inexperienced manlet below average looking virgin loser
obviously but that's not the point of the fact that casual sex destroys pair bonding. She won't even pair bond to the good looking experienced man after having sex with countless of other good looking experienced men.

obviously but that's not the point of the fact that casual sex destroys pair bonding. She won't even pair bond to the good looking experienced man after having sex with countless of other good looking experienced men.
Even then a guy like that is way less likely to get cheated on

Even then a guy like that is way less likely to get cheated on
not really.. Normies cheat on each other all of the time. It's a very common occurrence

I know someone is going to shout "cope" at me for saying this but this is actually one of the perks of being an incel, we will never know what it's like to be cheated on

not really.. Normies cheat on each other all of the time. It's a very common occurrence

I know someone is going to shout "cope" at me for saying this but this is actually one of the perks of being an incel, we will never know what it's like to be cheated on
A guy like that can easily just show her that he can leave any time and get another hot girl to replace her whenever she acts out of line, it’s called “dread gaming”

A guy like that can easily just show her that he can leave any time and get another hot girl to replace her whenever she acts out of line, it’s called “dread gaming”
Most men can't do that. Even good looking experienced men have lower smv than their gfs by default. The average women can get fucked by someone random anytime but the average man not so much.

You're acting like the majority of men who are dating are Chads. No, they aren't. Most men are lucky to have what they have. A man who is a 7/10 has a lower SMV than a woman who is 7/10. The only time when you see men start eclipsing women in SMV is when they're legit Chads at 9/10 ratings.

romance mogs me

I feel the same

Life is not fair

It is useless
I've fantasized about being the best boyfriend possible to a woman and trying my best to make her happy but I doubt it'll happen.

I've fantasized about being the best boyfriend possible to a woman and trying my best to make her happy but I doubt it'll happen.
I don’t think desires in a girlfriend are compatible with women

They would rather get pumped and dumped by chad

Love is an illusion

I don’t even want to love them anymore. I just hate them now.

there is no god in this world

just work on yourself bro :bluepill: and i'm saying this unironically. the biggest gift you can give yourself is a strong body and better yourself everyday, study, do your thing.

reality check: women only wait for you at the finish line. fuck your love and other puke inducing nonsense, they don't want that. you better start looking good or else.. :feelspuke:

also no gym for your face and no stilts for your height.
Strong body pffftt with the shitty genetics I have you have to dumber than piss to actually believe that. Goddamn normies. Soon it'll be like idocracy
Love is an illusion
It was a form of manipulation by normies to prove that life isn't that bad. Love isn't real never was. I will shove this down normgroids throats

I feel the same, my love is a pile of shit to women. Repulsive.

"How dare an ugly male have feelings for me?"

you can only love yourself