Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sometimes I feel like god or the devil gives one liners to bullies

Uglymonster

Uglymonster

Masked Warcel
★★
Some of the shit they utter is too clever for them to come up with. It's as if they are reading my mind and making fun of my thoughts. One time I was sitting under a tree during recess and I was thinking that I would like to have a girlfriend and be in nature with her. And then a guy walks up to me and he says "Are you looking for a girlfriend? Are you looking for a branch bitch?"

Sometimes it seems like they read minds yeah. Horrifying moments tbh.

God created ugly people to entertain his beloved children. When ugly people die they become gargoyles in Hell and all attractive people go to heaven.

Some of the shit they utter is too clever for them to come up with. It's as if they are reading my mind and making fun of my thoughts. One time I was sitting under a tree during recess and I was thinking that I would like to have a girlfriend and be in nature with her. And then a guy walks up to me and he says "Are you looking for a girlfriend? Are you looking for a branch bitch?"

I think its more that all men know what we want in general, so it isn't to far out there to assume a perceived loser is day dreaming about having a girl friend, its probably the first thing that would come to my mind also.

so it isn't to far out there to assume a perceived loser is day dreaming about having a girl friend
True but he knew that I wanted a forest nymph. Or he guessed it. And I've had guys say my name and insult me outside of school. And I didn't even know who they were. But they knew my name. That's kinda weird. By outside of school I mean miles away from it.

I don't believe in god or the devil btw.

God created ugly people to entertain his beloved children. When ugly people die they become gargoyles in Hell and all attractive people go to heaven.
Damn...

True but he knew that I wanted a forest nymph. Or he guessed it. And I've had guys say my name and insult me outside of school. And I didn't even know who they were. But they knew my name. That's kinda weird. By outside of school I mean miles away from it.

I don't believe in god or the devil btw.
I've also had the name thing happen. I don't know strange occurrences like that seem to happen sometimes.

I honestly would have cracked up laughing if anyone said “branch bitch” to me. JFL!

I’d just say, “nah but you look like you want some wood”. I can get away with this shit because I’m ogremaxxed.

Should've splashed water on him.

some people probably live just to bully others so they learned really good how to read people and find their weak spots fast

They always bring in even more personal details .
If you look at it from a biological perspective, they’re efficient because they need to be

tbh I think you might be lacking in the gift of the gab so to speak. I was never verbally bullied in highschool but mostly physically bullied.