Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sometimes i feel like all that is planed.

M

Moody-Silver

Banned
-
The fact that we were born with this genetics whatever ugly or mental disorders.

The ways that we passed in through our life, the experiences that we had with people being victims of bullying and rejections, failures etc, the pain that we used to deal with, everything at the end brought us to this forum. Why it was made for us to discover the black pill and deal with all that shit being here with people from all over the world different races and cultural backgrounds who all share the same experiences and thoughts. If we were normal, we would be like Chad.

It makes me feel like there is an alien up there playing some games with us or maybe it is God's plan to make us live this life so in heaven we will get something better or probably this is just karma, it makes me also wonder about reincarnation. If it is just genetic determinism then it is a failed processing of natural selection.

The fact that we were born with this genetics whatever ugly or mental disorders.

The ways that we passed in through our life, the experiences that we had with people being victims of bullying and rejections, failures etc, the pain that we used to deal with, everything at the end brought us to this forum. Why it was made for us to discover the black pill and deal with all that shit being here with people from all over the world different races and cultural backgrounds who all share the same experiences and thoughts. If we were normal, we would be like Chad.

It makes me feel like there is an alien up there playing some games with us or maybe it is God's plan to make us live this life so in heaven we will get something better or probably this is just karma, it makes me also wonder about reincarnation. If it is just genetic determinism then it is a failed processing of natural selection.

We are all in just a Squid Game theory.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coWrXeXQDaE&ab_channel=3MK

Its (((them))).
They want to alienate us and put us back into human zoos so they can treat us like they really want.

Its (((them))).
They want to alienate us and put us back into human zoos so they can treat us like they really want.
they already control most "people" like cattle.

Predeterminism is an interesting philosophy/life view. The more time passes the more Im thinking thats the only true. Everything you will do is predetermined every second.

doesnt change anything

Nope. just bad RNG, sucks to be us

Incels are entitled to euthanasiation
Its (((them))).
This