Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sometimes I cope

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★★
My brain tell me things like” you’re not that ugly. You’re fine and you’ve not tried enough.” Tf. I was told that was ugly by foids and didn’t get anything online either. My crush chased Chad in hs and I refused to believe that looks matter for a man.

Brutal. I don't cope much like that. I often daydream about having a gf though and doing stuff with her. Helps ease the loneliness

I never cope like that. I just cope via this forum and doing others things i enjoy

Brutal. I don't cope much like that. I often daydream about having a gf though and doing stuff with her. Helps ease the loneliness
I daydream about a gf everyday and hug my pillow at night. Yeah, it absolutely helps easing the loneliness… I got a weak mind ig

I never cope like that. I just cope via this forum and doing others things i enjoy
Damn. I thought I wasn’t the only one.

I daydream about a gf everyday and hug my pillow at night. Yeah, it absolutely helps easing the loneliness… I got a weak mind ig
I don't hug the pillow, but I sometimes hug myself. Not a weak mind. The fact you are still alive says otherwise and proves you are tough. Remember, most people would rope if they lived an incel life. Just look at FTM trannies. They are treated like an incel after transitioning, and they can't take it

I don't hug the pillow, but I sometimes hug myself. Not a weak mind. The fact you are still alive says otherwise and proves you are tough. Remember, most people would rope if they lived an incel life. Just look at FTM trannies. They are treated like an incel after transitioning, and they can't take it
Thanks brocel. I can’t imagine being a normal human being because I’ve been a subhuman for years…

Thanks brocel. I can’t imagine being a normal human being because I’ve been a subhuman for years…
Yep, same. Hard to believe most people just have what we are lacking. Nothing weak about coping and complaining. People like us don't complain enough irl, so we have every right to vent here to other real ones who get it

I do this too
And I'm sure you still do. No shame in it. We are deprived of a fundamental human NEED, and coping helps. I can't help but daydream about having a gf before falling asleep

And I'm sure you still do. No shame in it. We are deprived of a fundamental human NEED, and coping helps. I can't help but daydream about having a gf before falling asleep
Thoughts of aging and missing out in life dominate my sleep schedule tho making it hardER to fall asleep, I need to cope as a human but it aint easy, Sometimes i lay awake wondering why i exist, I feel purposeless as a nonchad male.

Thoughts of aging and missing out in life dominate my sleep schedule tho making it hardER to fall asleep, I need to cope as a human but it aint easy, Sometimes i lay awake wondering why i exist, I feel purposeless as a nonchad male.
Same. It's 9 A.M. right now, and I only slept 4 hours. Couldn't fall back asleep.