Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Sometimes I appreciate being an incel, only sometimes.

Moroccancel

Moroccancel

يا حبيبتي٫ يا مستحيلي
★★★★★
The world is a sick place where people are moved by many variables, such as ambition, money or vices, and among the most intense: the sexual instinct.

Sometimes, and only on very small occasions, I appreciate being an incel and not a normie that has been cucked while on the front lines at a sandshithole he believes that his wife loves him and as he watches his companions die, he clings to the hope of starting a family and having children.

Sometimes, and only on very small occasions, I appreciate being an incel and not a husband with 3 children, a brutal job that drains his vital energy and that he is faced with losing his home, seeing his children and paying child support that practically leaves him destitute.

Sometimes and only on very small occasions, I appreciate being an incel and not a person who would fall to the bottom of their sanity to take the path of gaymaxxing or trannymaxxing to escape the brutality of the blackpill when everything, absolutely everything, has ended, over, finito.

Sometimes and only on a very small occassions, I appreciate being an incel so that I don't have to have to sleep with someone who hates me and looks at me with revulsion and disgust reminding me day and night that she only uses me for my money and that if she could, she would not just kill me, but she would brutally torture me for some having thought that a subhuman like me approached her with a relationship that in the future she could not bear.

Sometimes, and only sometimes, I feel grateful for the great disadvantages that I miss in the lives of most men who are only merchandise and objects of exploitation of psychopathic women.

You are just accepting this fate that was forced upon you by the kikes, they want you to be subservient and keep wasting on copes while you wageslave to death and think that at least you won't fall for this gynocentric system if you had a partner.
This is beyond unacceptable and we must fight back if we want to recover the traditional values.

The average betabuxxer has so little self-respect and so little brain mass, that he will see himself as an achiever for having managed to marry a roastie with a bc of 100. I think many are aware of how pathetic their lives are but play dumb so as not to put a shotgun blast in their own head

think that at least you won't fall for this gynocentric system if you had a partner.
On the contrary, the inceldom and the blackpill that is the truth destroy your head so much that it is not a question of doing better than a normie, or being an alpha male redpiller playing with plate theories..., It's just that sometimes, there are pains so immense that inceldom doesn't allow you to live in the end. I'm ugly, I don't have friends, I just work; and on the other side of the pond, there's a normie who sleeps in his car after losing everything to a woman who divorceraped him.

Is that a cope? No, I still want to not continue in my inceldom, but... does it make you fakecel not wanting to live that hell if you had opportunity to choose?

Know your worth bro. Do not lower your standards of what you want/expect from life. That's accepting defeat. We don't deserve suffeing,so don't accept it

Know your worth bro. Do not lower your standards of what you want/expect from life. That's accepting defeat. We don't deserve suffeing,so don't accept it
I want a woman that feels like me, but that is impossible; That's why the man is a poet and commits suicide and the woman bills and has OnlyFans.

dont give up boyoooo

You're just going cherrypicking my dude. You may cope to oblivion if that makes you happy brocel, but let me tell you that there are some normies with half a brain that do really well and are incredibly happy. Those are in a strong majority than the ones that you point out.

While you may work, you know that you're working to achieve nothing of major importance. Meanwhile family was always and will always be important, it gives you purpouse.

We did not have a chance to even make the choice to gamble at a romantic life, it may end well or bad. But we did not get to make that fucking choice, and that's sad as fuck. The choice was taken from us.

I'm sorry for you as i'm sorry for myself, For this which we did not ask nor we can complay irl about.

The world is a sick place where people are moved by many variables, such as ambition, money or vices, and among the most intense: the sexual instinct.

Sometimes, and only on very small occasions, I appreciate being an incel and not a normie that has been cucked while on the front lines at a sandshithole he believes that his wife loves him and as he watches his companions die, he clings to the hope of starting a family and having children.

Sometimes, and only on very small occasions, I appreciate being an incel and not a husband with 3 children, a brutal job that drains his vital energy and that he is faced with losing his home, seeing his children and paying child support that practically leaves him destitute.

Sometimes and only on very small occasions, I appreciate being an incel and not a person who would fall to the bottom of their sanity to take the path of gaymaxxing or trannymaxxing to escape the brutality of the blackpill when everything, absolutely everything, has ended, over, finito.

Sometimes and only on a very small occassions, I appreciate being an incel so that I don't have to have to sleep with someone who hates me and looks at me with revulsion and disgust reminding me day and night that she only uses me for my money and that if she could, she would not just kill me, but she would brutally torture me for some having thought that a subhuman like me approached her with a relationship that in the future she could not bear.

Sometimes, and only sometimes, I feel grateful for the great disadvantages that I miss in the lives of most men who are only merchandise and objects of exploitation of psychopathic women.
I appreciate it for the community and that's about it

I like the discounts on ammo and truck rentals

I like the discounts on ammo and truck rentals

Peace can be found in the involuntary celibate lifestyle.

I hate the mechanics of soysciety. I've always thought about pairing nature with some old stuff with modern technology to create a more optimized society.
Well, you don;t have to worry about being a cuck or paying for anything else than yourself. More time to read and do exercise. Those gay and trans maxxxers need to be institutionalized in all seriousness. Many can't accept the reality:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:is just acceptance. Maybe do excersize and GETBULK irl. Rip off the heads of soyer mc cuckold :soy: and chad :chad:

Exactly this

The average betabuxxer has so little self-respect and so little brain mass, that he will see himself as an achiever for having managed to marry a roastie with a bc of 100. I think many are aware of how pathetic their lives are but play dumb so as not to put a shotgun blast in their own head