Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sometimes hanging out with incels is worse than being with chads

• Thread starter facepulling_incel
  • Start date
facepulling_incel

facepulling_incel

The OG Greycel
★★★★★
What are the side effects of interacting with chads?
  • The fact I have to hear their stories with women
  • The fact get nagged about my dating life:
    "How are you doing with girls? Are you texting any girl currently? Is there any girl you like in your social circles?"
  • The fact I'm forced to see their public displays of affection (PDA) in front of me

What about social life with incels like me?

Thanks to living in one of the countries with the highest Hypergamy index 2020, I have a huge number of incel friends and acquaintances.
I classify them in two categories:
  • Those who are not really interested in women: most of them are not actually blackpilled or volcel, they have just figured out they will never be a "normie" member of the society so they just dedicate their life to few copes and hobbies and their social life is limited to few longtime male friends.
  • The tryhard incels. Theese dudes don't accept their involuntary celibate life condition and struggle everyday to get laid.
    They are strongly bluepilled, no matter how dwarf, recessed or bald they are, they think they will get laid eventually. This means
    I am forced to hear their bluepilled statements all day and see them orbiting hard even the most disgusting members of the female population.

Theese tryhard incels try all the time to increase the number of their female friends thinking this will lead them to increase their chances of getting laid.
Everytime I plan any sort of social activity such as hanging out they demand the precence of foids. First they invite all the women they know, then after being ghosted they insist that I invite as many women as possible.

As you can see, they consider hanging out with a men-only group a total waste of time;
Everytime they go out and realize no girl has shown up in the group, they become frustated and agry.

Try-hard incels are heavily opportunist: if you know a lot of girls they will act as great firend of you and will hang out with your social circle for the only purpose of hitting on all the girls in the group.
After they get rejected by all the girls of your social circle, theese incel will stop being friend of you and will look for another social circle to get more chances to get laid.

The only solution to stop them would be blackpilling them hard:
"You are a [insert death sentence flaw] 22 years old man whoose only shag was with a horrible obese woman 7 years ago. Women are disgusted by your presence and would never date you. Your tryhard attitute to get girls will never be effective"

If this strategy works it will lead them to a severe depression.

I dont talk to ppl irl tbh

interesting tbh, I've never hanged out with either.

My friends are all high tier normie or Chad except for one currycel friend and one blackcel friend tbh

The ”not really interested in women” incels are based, I know several guys like that. That type of men are the only ones not making everything into a dick-measuring contest.

The ”not really interested in women” incels are based, I know several guys like that. That type of men are the only ones not making everything into a dick-measuring contest.

The most rare species of incels are those who don't care about being disgusted by women and live happily without need to simp women

I dont talk to ppl irl tbh
my mental health has gotten way better since I stopped hanging out with people, chad incel or otherwise.

mine has deteriorated and I cant stop talking to myself
I can't even go out without rating the face of eveyone I see on the street, trying to see if couples are looksmatched and measuring facial features of my friends

weird thread, I don't speak to incel or chad

my mental health has gotten way better since I stopped hanging out with people, chad incel or otherwise.
true, i only know people who would insult me thinking its fun or to feel better about themselves. JFL. cringe and how retarded is the place i was born in

I can't even go out without rating the face of eveyone I see on the street, trying to see if couples are looksmatched and measuring facial features of my friends
damn its over for you ngl
its like They Live, once you've seen the truth (blackpill) there is no going back

damn its over for you ngl
its like They Live, once you've seen the truth (blackpill) there is no going back
Yesterday I got mogged by a low class 6ix9ine lookalike thug chad, who had an attractive girlfriend

Looks is the only thing which matters in life, LMS theory is bluepilled

Yesterday I got mogged by a low class 6ix9ine lookalike thug chad, who had an attractive girlfriend

Looks is the only thing which matters in life, LMS theory is bluepilled
what is your avi supposed to be? cant make out anything in there