Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sometimes Chad is based

sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-

Doubt a Chad would waste time on a subhuman from reddit

I wonder what about his personality attracted her at first? :ping:

Most chads don’t take women seriously at all. They don’t respect or value them at all because they have such easy access to them, if one bitch throws a tantrum they can call a different one the next day

Doubt a Chad would waste time on a subhuman from reddit
Probably just used tried to use her for a quick fuck. The guy in question could’ve been a Tyrone too, black guys sometimes dumpster dive really low for sex

the fact that that foid thinks she even has a chance of getting her money back is hilarious

Theres a country named chad, Why not put all of them there and nuke it?

Extremely based :yes:

I wonder what about his personality attracted her at first? :ping:
probably his funny tinder bio or his carefully selected pictures (I bet some of them in a shower) :feelsclown:

u/DrinkMyBathWater1 seems like a dude made it but. That seems like a pretty hi IQ play. Whip it out and “kiss this”

Wow i guess those personality detectors were offline :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Most chads don’t take women seriously at all. They don’t respect or value them at all because they have such easy access to them, if one bitch throws a tantrum they can call a different one the next day

Foid fantasy LARP

This is what chads do to women:
B6b1mLhIAAAzEZ5.jpg

And after that, women drop the shit on cucks/simps.

Shit only goes downhill

pretty based chad / high social iq