Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sometimes black women can seem very masculine

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
And I'm not just talking about looks, either. I've seen many who come off as aggressive, domineering, loud and have a lot of masculine traits. Many would completely pwn the average non black woman in a fight.

Scary bitches

I've seen many who come off as aggressive, domineering, loud and have a lot of masculine traits.
And that's what I dislike the most about them.
Al though not all black females are like that, 99% of them are.
I just don't like viragos, I want a shy and timid female.
FOR GOD SAKES IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR!?

Attracted to every race of foid except for blacks.

a lot are. LOL at the ones who scream about how they aren't while being extremely aggressive and quasi violent while doing so. "HOW DARE YOU CALL BLACK WOMEN MANLY I'LL BEAT YO ASS FOR THAT"

a lot are. LOL at the ones who scream about how they aren't while being extremely aggressive and quasi violent while doing so. "HOW DARE YOU CALL BLACK WOMEN MANLY I'LL BEAT YO ASS FOR THAT"
Some of them can fight, too.

Big beautiful neguses ;)

When I was a kid there was a giant nigger monster that would bite boys on the arm and make them cry. The nigger monster never bit me though because I was ugly even to her.

When I was a kid there was a giant nigger monster that would bite boys on the arm and make them cry. The nigger monster never bit me though because I was ugly even to her.
I bet you she could probably take 5 white Stacies in a 5 on 1 fight

Would take a lot of white Stacies to overpower her....I wonder how many? And there would be casualties among them, too.
The nigger monster would wreck them all and maybe one white Stacy might be able to escape if she isn't wearing heels or blinded by her fakeup

ghetto rat foids

SOMEtimes? SOME. TIMES?
Dude, it's most times. Like 95% of the time... if not 99% of the time.

I don't know where you got that -some- from.

Yea, part of the reason why the are ugly as fuck

Higher testosterone

Yea, part of the reason why the are ugly as fuck
Behold! Your looksmatch!

5 terrain outinthenight imgbylyriccabral sq 6143eda5f10ecd4dbbff99c53367887fb7ce2d07 s800 c85

Black women are good fighters

Pretty true they're always low inhibition af.