Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sometime I want to create a chadfish account to wreck average foids

B

Belzebu

Banned
-
Is just one of those things I would like to do but probably wont. I wanted to create an chad account and play with it to make average and below average foids fall for a 9/10 dude.

Schedule a date in a crowded place like a shopping centre or something and wait for her to go there and observe in the distance. As soon as she says she is there, I would say to her "Lmao you really think I would date a chick as ugly as you? Fuck off fat pig" and watch her start to cry from afar.

just do it u cuck

Not that hard to do, you just have to fish for the stupidest and most desperate whores there are, the ones that won't bother reverse-searching the images. Could also try editing them so they don't show up on Tineye. Pretty sure there's a pinned thread in the Lounge of someone doing it countless times to Chad-chasing whores without fail. :feelshaha:

I create hinge accounts with htn and get 0 matches its truly bover now

Do it. We need more soliders.