Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Something weird is going on in the streaming scene

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
So, here is another video. Someone everybody knows as DrDisrespect just brought up the name David Icke for no reason whatsoever. Apparently, he is also now permanently banned on Twitch:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVAoWg-3rHA

Some comments:
"watch last minutes of his last stream. He looked at his phone and started acting weird. He holds it down but you can still see something in his face."

"I'm hearing stuff about things with the streamer he cheated on his wife with, but the entire thing looks so odd. What text did he get? What did he say to his wife when she walked in? Why did he look like he heard something in the house and then shut the stream? Why does he mention David Icke before leaving? Something is seriously fishy"

"2 company drops him, his behaviour change after he looks on the phone rapidly. He most have done something really bad and realized, shiit was on its way to go south! Panic attack for sure, because he was clueless on what to do or how to behave."

"I think it has something to do with him mentioned David Icke. Watch some of his videos, he exposes a lot of stuff going on with Corona. Because he mentions his name multiple times and yells WAKE UP. A lot of David Ickes videos where banned from youtube etc because he was exposing the world governments for what they truly are. STAY WOKE PEOPLE."

"Dude, he randomly starts talking about "David Icke"... like, why? Maybe he's trying to tell us something. On his las VOD he's also screamed randomly "WAKE UP!", before receiving a text message on his phone which COMPLETELY changed his mood and made him hold tears (anyone could see that). Then he started watching that random Roblox video and was completely silent. At that point he was 100% in his own head, thinking... 0% reacting to the video. Like, he knew already that, that stream would be his last. He kept saying random things like "Life's though right now... we'll get through this, guys!" and "Self confidence, that' what I like to see in chat!" - like, out of a sudden... And this happened AFTER he checked his phone and got his mood all fucked up (and was silent for a long time)... At the end of the stream, he said "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!" and rapidly looked left and right as if someone was invading his house.... That is fuckinig scary, dude! Maybe he really is trying to tell us something, and I'm no adept of conspiracy theories, but this legit gives me goosebumps... idk. Also, if Asmongold gets banned as well, I'm legit done with Twitch and never in my life will I have something to do with it. I'm saying this because you just never know what's gonna happen with this shitty as company."

So, here is another video. Someone everybody knows as DrDisrespect just brought up the name David Icke for no reason whatsoever. Apparently, he is also now permanently banned on Twitch:

Some comments:
"watch last minutes of his last stream. He looked at his phone and started acting weird. He holds it down but you can still see something in his face."

"I'm hearing stuff about things with the streamer he cheated on his wife with, but the entire thing looks so odd. What text did he get? What did he say to his wife when she walked in? Why did he look like he heard something in the house and then shut the stream? Why does he mention David Icke before leaving? Something is seriously fishy"

"2 company drops him, his behaviour change after he looks on the phone rapidly. He most have done something really bad and realized, shiit was on its way to go south! Panic attack for sure, because he was clueless on what to do or how to behave."

"I think it has something to do with him mentioned David Icke. Watch some of his videos, he exposes a lot of stuff going on with Corona. Because he mentions his name multiple times and yells WAKE UP. A lot of David Ickes videos where banned from youtube etc because he was exposing the world governments for what they truly are. STAY WOKE PEOPLE."

"Dude, he randomly starts talking about "David Icke"... like, why? Maybe he's trying to tell us something. On his las VOD he's also screamed randomly "WAKE UP!", before receiving a text message on his phone which COMPLETELY changed his mood and made him hold tears (anyone could see that). Then he started watching that random Roblox video and was completely silent. At that point he was 100% in his own head, thinking... 0% reacting to the video. Like, he knew already that, that stream would be his last. He kept saying random things like "Life's though right now... we'll get through this, guys!" and "Self confidence, that' what I like to see in chat!" - like, out of a sudden... And this happened AFTER he checked his phone and got his mood all fucked up (and was silent for a long time)... At the end of the stream, he said "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!" and rapidly looked left and right as if someone was invading his house.... That is fuckinig scary, dude! Maybe he really is trying to tell us something, and I'm no adept of conspiracy theories, but this legit gives me goosebumps... idk. Also, if Asmongold gets banned as well, I'm legit done with Twitch and never in my life will I have something to do with it. I'm saying this because you just never know what's gonna happen with this shitty as company."

either he's a drug money laundering kingpen or some random ugly mediocre chick claimed he raped her

I don’t follow the streaming scene tbh

i read about it and it sounds weird, maybe tax evasion.

either he's a drug money laundering kingpen or some random ugly mediocre chick claimed he raped her

The last thing will most likely come up. Of course it is a fabricated story.

I don’t follow the streaming scene tbh

The last comment on it is well-elaborated although nobody really knows what is going on anymore. He also mentioned the name David Icke... It is all really weird.

i read about it and it sounds weird, maybe tax evasion.

But why should he do such thing? That does not make much sense to me, specially if you read the last comment.

So I have an ultimatum: Bill Gates and the Illuminati got a herd of nigger cattle. WOOOO WE GOTT A HERD OF NIGGER CATTLE WE GOT A HERD OF NIGGER CATTLE. They got a big herd of nigger cattle yippie ki yay we're nigger cattle herders we got a herd of nigger cattle, they are the most docile fucking nigger cattle we got 'em so docile we got this awesome big fucking herd of nigger cattle and they shit and they sit there and they watch TV and they shit ITS THE BEST FUCKING HERD OF NIGGER CATTLE. We took away all their guns now they just shit and we watch them and were rich. We are so fucking rich. We have so much fucking money. We got this herd of nigger cattle WOOOOO. We're milking the fucking nigger cattle it's the best thing ever. So that's what the Illuminati got and I got a space alien. So here is my ultimatum: you can live in hell with my nigger cattle OR you can put me in charge of the space alien temple, the third temple. OK? Have fun with your nigger cause I sure as hell ain't gonna fucking suck your jew nigger cock. Fuck yourself you think i'm gonna fucking enjoy nigger cattle after I had a fucking space alien are you fucking crazy? I got a fucking space alien of course I'm not gonna fuck, fuck with nigger cattle fuck yourself. You fucking think i... enjoy your FUCKING NIGGER CATTLE YOU GOT THE NIGGER CATTLE YOU GOT THE NIGGER CATTLE YOU GOT THE NIGGER CATTLE GO GO GO GO YOU GOT THE NIGGER CATTLE. You got a fucking herd of nigger WOOOO we got 'em so docile they just shit all day aint that so great?

Streamer having a mental breakdown, who cares. Fuck those people, such cushy and easy lives and they still fuck it up.
So I have an ultimatum: Bill Gates and the Illuminati got a herd of nigger cattle. WOOOO WE GOTT A HERD OF NIGGER CATTLE WE GOT A HERD OF NIGGER CATTLE. They got a big herd of nigger cattle yippie ki yay we're nigger cattle herders we got a herd of nigger cattle, they are the most docile fucking nigger cattle we got 'em so docile we got this awesome big fucking herd of nigger cattle and they shit and they sit there and they watch TV and they shit ITS THE BEST FUCKING HERD OF NIGGER CATTLE. We took away all their guns now they just shit and we watch them and were rich. We are so fucking rich. We have so much fucking money. We got this herd of nigger cattle WOOOOO. We're milking the fucking nigger cattle it's the best thing ever. So that's what the Illuminati got and I got a space alien. So here is my ultimatum: you can live in hell with my nigger cattle OR you can put me in charge of the space alien temple, the third temple. OK? Have fun with your nigger cause I sure as hell ain't gonna fucking suck your jew nigger cock. Fuck yourself you think i'm gonna fucking enjoy nigger cattle after I had a fucking space alien are you fucking crazy? I got a fucking space alien of course I'm not gonna fuck, fuck with nigger cattle fuck yourself. You fucking think i... enjoy your FUCKING NIGGER CATTLE YOU GOT THE NIGGER CATTLE YOU GOT THE NIGGER CATTLE YOU GOT THE NIGGER CATTLE GO GO GO GO YOU GOT THE NIGGER CATTLE. You got a fucking herd of nigger WOOOO we got 'em so docile they just shit all day aint that so great?
RIP Terry, what a funny nut.

Some comments:

(((They))) realize that the goyim know, that we are waking up. This is one of their last attempts to keep us from spreading the truth. Their plan is almost done. Five more years or so and there will be no turning back. They'll just go full-censor, lock people away, force them to wear masks and vaccinate. It will get a lot worse.

The last thing will most likely come up. Of course it is a fabricated story.

The last comment on it is well-elaborated although nobody really knows what is going on anymore. He also mentioned the name David Icke... It is all really weird.

But why should he do such thing? That does not make much sense to me, specially if you read the last comment.

she will be old, ugly and plain as FUCK

he'll have his life destroyed over some plain old hag

TLDR and I dont care, most streaming platforms are cucks.

I'm guessing it was a literal murder and he threw the body in a dump or something, that's the only reason I can think of, of why he went out so suddenly and got banned suddenly.

> Dr Disrespect

Somewhere out there is a rapper that missed out big time on giving themselves that name first.

Streamer having a mental breakdown, who cares. Fuck those people, such cushy and easy lives and they still fuck it up.

RIP Terry, what a funny nut.
Yeah this tbh, the entire existence of streamers revolves around attention. They know it.

Imagine watching somebody else play videogames, I just don't understand NPCs.

@LastGerman what are the current theories surrounding this?
Do you know?

My guess is he got #metoo'd by some twitch thot

Idgaf tbh. I liked his rage compilation though ngl.

hands on head , mouth open, Balding.

thats ya boi asmonbald.

also Rip DOC , FBI discovered the shungite mines. :giga:

Subscribe to Jake Paul

He was a regular on this forum and twitch found out.