Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious something weird happened yesterday

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★★
( started writing this yesterday ago, so this happens 2 days ago)

so yesterday in the foods room, it was during lunch, i was talking to this short filipino about pie, because we had made pie, but then he said something else he went off topic i cant remmeber what exactly but this is what i heard "like" what came after is him saying (not quoted exactly) when you tried to talk to those 8th graders and 9th graders about you know what? i ofc said " Who told you that" he resonded with dont lie gabe, dont lie, you know who, i did press on the question but he didnt tell me who told him. when i went out i was laughing ( the wickedness inside of me). but heres what happened there was this kid with one arm, and ofc there was that girl who called me a monkey, her name is layla, layla and her fiends were also there. okay so they were talking about snapchat for sex, i said it doesnt exist, they thought the opposite, moments later we were walking in the school hall way the topic was still the same, when this guy with one arm twisted my words went and told them , said something like he said he wants to have sex with you. and ofc they didnt take a saying like this too likely, and they started going away, i did tell him to go tell them, thats not what i said. moments later they wanted to go report me to the office, i believe they went in and then they came out, which mans that they didnt report. if they didnt i would have been in big trouble i believe, and i had already caused a bad reputation, because before like a few days i was in the office for asking girls how much they charge, i didnt get in trouble for asking how much they charge. and then from that day when that guy twisted my words, my realationship with at that time grade 8th layla, has never repaired, we no longer talk to each other, i didnt say hi once when i saw she was heading the opposite direction and she started walking fast and didnt want to look at me. btw incase your wondering i was in grade 11 when this happened, and yes layla was that girl who called me a monkey.

What the fuck are you talking about

I had a stroke trying ro read this