Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Something very cruel happened to me at university today. I cried.

packardD

packardD

mentally ill
★★
I am not going to say what happened exactly, but basically I got humiliated for my looks. I hate my life. Guys I cant live like this anymore. I hate my parents for raising me a sissy coward. I hate them for not teaching me how to take what belongs to me. I hate them for gaslighting me. I hate them for not caring for me. I hate myself for not being able to stand up for myself. I hate my life.

PackardD - out

so what exactly happened

Sometimes I whonder what my parents (and yours) were thinking when they decided to have a baby.......

I am not going to say what happened exactly, but basically I got humiliated for my looks. I hate my life. Guys I cant live like this anymore. I hate my parents for raising me a sissy coward. I hate them for not teaching me how to take what belongs to me. I hate them for gaslighting me. I hate them for not caring for me. I hate myself for not being able to stand up for myself. I hate my life.

PackardD - out
Learn to fight. I recommend boxing or muay thai, ive trained muay thai for years and because of it im not afraid of physical confrontation. If someone talks shit just tell him his moms a whore and "defend yourself" when he attacks you (he's forced to since you insulted his mother)

so what exactly happened
During a lecture 2 girls from my group came in late. There was nowhere to seat but next to me. One of them said out loud: “ I am not going to sit next to this ugly ass weirdo” ( literally what she said). Some people started laughing. That’s all.

During a lecture 2 girls from my group came in late. There was nowhere to seat but next to me. One of them said out loud: “ I am not going to sit next to this ugly ass weirdo” ( literally what she said). Some people started laughing. That’s all.
brutal man, i feel for you

Suifuel shit mang :feelsbadman:
Next time you could bleach their face

BRUTAL. I honestly cant believe this happened at university. If I was you i would plot revenge

Very relatable, no one during my one year at college sit directly next to me, very rare was one seat distance too.

:society::society::society:

Pure suifuel. Same shit happened to me all through my school years. Brutal.