Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Something to look forward to

FUCK FAGGOT LINK

FUCK FAGGOT LINK

TriHard7
★★★★★
I find solace in the fact that if i continue to live, chances are some of the people who wronged me in the past will die before me. When i saw the news of a high school bully in my area who recently died by overdose i laughed hard and was genuinely happy for a few days after that, knowing hes resting in piss and im still here chilling. I cant wait to get news like that again but it will probably be a while.

It's even better when they die by your own hands

I find solace in the fact that if i continue to live, chances are some of the people who wronged me in the past will die before me. When i saw the news of a high school bully in my area who recently died by overdose i laughed hard and was genuinely happy for a few days after that, knowing hes resting in piss and im still here chilling. I cant wait to get news like that again but it will probably be a while.
Wanting to see others live a miserable death is based chico

absolutely giga based

And people say karma doesn't exist