Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Something The Blackpillers And Anti Incel Types Can Agree On

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
It's a principle: if you're a chadlite/high tier normie larping volcel and you unironically have a foul personality, then you're shooting yourself in the foot and you deserve to be mobbed by a gang of incels or IT cuckolds on the prowl.

There's no room on the internet for such scum because it IS about their personality, and any truecel that makes excuses for them, like whining about their mental health, is so autistic and low IQ themselves I don't even know what to tell you.

Everybody already knows it's all about looks in the dating scene, and if your looks are sufficient but you have BDD or anxiety or whatever the Hell then I'm angry with you! Just fuck off you deserve your loneliness, you swine. You look at yourself in the mirror everyday knowing that you can relive the stress of your traumas or retardation with some pussy, but instead don't and bitch about it to truecels fuck off!

anyone 6+ doesn't belong here, they should go to looksmax tbh

there were chadlites on this fourm, they thought they were incels and then they magically got sex and made threads about it here

If anyone here is 6+ and isn't diagnosed with a serious condition like autism then they are probably 'teencels' crying about being a virgin at 15 years old.

agreeable thread. insecure high tier normie guys are actually the ones who abuse incels the most irl, because they are self conscious and need to "prove their worth" by punching down. this is why I am wary of anyone who calls themselves a "blackpilled normie"

Right. Douchebag Central, perfect.
'teencels' crying about being a virgin at 15 years old.
Yes that's cringe
agreeable thread. insecure high tier normie guys are actually the ones who abuse incels the most irl, because they are self conscious and need to "prove their worth" by punching down. this is why I am wary of anyone who calls themselves a "blackpilled normie"
In a perfect world the only insecurities they would have would stem from regret over bullying incels.

Last edited:
No chadlite can have a bad personality

No chadlite can have a bad personality
They can stick their nose up at foids like the truecels do when they know it's over. The truecels are often dignified & justified for doing so, but the chadlites just look like punks who don't know their head from their asshole

They can stick their nose up at foids like the truecels do when they know it's over. The truecels are often dignified & justified for doing so, but the chadlites just look like punks who don't know their head from their asshole
No chadlites can stick their nose at foids and foids will basically rape them

Fakecels larping here deserve to get beaten by ITcucks

It's a principle: if you're a chadlite/high tier normie larping volcel and you unironically have a foul personality, then you're shooting yourself in the foot and you deserve to be mobbed by a gang of incels or IT cuckolds on the prowl.

There's no room on the internet for such scum because it IS about their personality, and any truecel that makes excuses for them, like whining about their mental health, is so autistic and low IQ themselves I don't even know what to tell you.

Everybody already knows it's all about looks in the dating scene, and if your looks are sufficient but you have BDD or anxiety or whatever the Hell then I'm angry with you! Just fuck off you deserve your loneliness, you swine. You look at yourself in the mirror everyday knowing that you can relive the stress of your traumas or retardation with some pussy, but instead don't and bitch about it to truecels fuck off!

"Bad personality" is also not being bluepilled tbh. You can be a confident redpiller or blackpiller and still be seen as having "bad personality". Chadlites tend to be good looking enough to get away with it. It's the 6-8/10 range, are you suggesting they larp as bluepill, their whole identity and beliefs needs to be larp?

"Bad personality" is also not being bluepilled tbh. You can be a confident redpiller or blackpiller and still be seen as having "bad personality". Chadlites tend to be good looking enough to get away with it. It's the 6-8/10 range, are you suggesting they larp as bluepill, their whole identity and beliefs needs to be larp?
The bad personality I was referring to is one that self sabotages your efforts in the dating scene, like brooding in the basement at home instead of going out mingling and slaying. Of course a chad type can get away with being cocky , politically incorrect, dark triad- what have you, but not incelish-withdrawn and pissy. That's where the true fakeness and cringiness comes in for these disgusting chads.

The bad personality I was referring to is one that self sabotages your efforts in the dating scene, like brooding in the basement at home instead of going out mingling and slaying.

This sounds bluepilled AF. You realise most people here don't have a normal social circle?

This sounds bluepilled AF. You realise most people here don't have a normal social circle?
If they're attractive in the face they damn well can. Maybe not until the virus blows over comes to think of it, but still.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back