Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Something that hasn't yet been articulated but needs to be.

I

ItWontBeMe

Recruit
★★
If you woke up as a 9.95/10 tomorrow morning, how could you ever forgive people (as a whole) for having treated you the way they did during your entire life as a subhuman?

And you know that all of this (life on god mode) would fall apart the second you reverted to your former physical self.

Are you just going to go on as if it were always like this, or would you stay true to your incel self (looks of a God, innermost thoughts/mind of a subhuman) and vindicate yourself for having been treated like you didn't matter for almost your entire life up to this point? 

We're talking about people collectively as non-sentient stimuli-responding automatons here.

ItWontBeMe said:
If you woke up as a 9.95/10 tomorrow morning, how could you ever forgive people (as a whole) for having treated you the way they did during your entire life as a subhuman?

And you know that all of this (life on god mode) would fall apart the second you reverted to your former physical self.

Are you just going to go on as if it were always like this, or would you stay true to your incel self (looks of a God, innermost thoughts/mind of a subhuman) and vindicate yourself for having been treated like you didn't matter for almost your entire life up to this point? 

We're talking about people collectively as non-sentient stimuli-responding automatons here.
I'd remember all the pain and judging that roasties as well as normans have done to me. With that in mind I'd live life to the fullest pumping and dumping stacies while hanging out with incels then using my giga-chad powers to get them laid.

I wouldn't forgive them. I would probably reap the benefits and seek some form of revenge. Once you go blackpill, you don't go back.

I often wonder if this is how unattractive male celebrities feel. It must suck knowing that you're nothing without the money and fame.

ItWontBeMe said:

I wouldn't. I would keep posting on incels and prove the point of blackpill from first hand experience.
Just to strengthen the power of blackpill tbh