Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Something that dawned on me while reading about gaijin in Japan

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
A lot of Youtubers, bloggers, etc, that I have followed and read about over the years say the same thing : "You'll never be accepted, you'll always be a foreigner". One thing I've noticed recently, is that the people saying this, are usually people in the 6 to 8 looks range, and upper tier normie dudes. Very hot and/or feminine foids usually stick around for a while and have no problem getting accepted (Youtubers Mikan Mandarin and Cathy Cat are two examples that come to mind); this should not surprise us blackpillers, though.

Gaijin normies with acceptable looks that would have no problem finding friends back home, are not used to being treated as outsiders, and hence bitch how xenophobic or standoffish Japanese are (which is certainly true, tbh). Also, as a result of being treated well throughout their lives, high-tier normies are confident, but what Westerners call "confidence", Japanese might view as "rude". Ugly people, in contrast, are forced from early on in life to tread carefully, so therefore they don't rub Japanese the wrong way (Hot foids though, can be as rude as they want anywhere and will gain acceptance)

All of the things that are said about Japanese peoples treatment of foreigners --- being ignored everywhere, polite only on the surface, never accepted into inner circles, not being promoted at work, etc., are things that extremely unattractive men usually deal with, and behavior that I continue to deal with. Japanese behavior, therefore, would not shock or offend me, if I ever go there someday.

And that is why, ugly people have the patience to stick around in Japan, because they've seen that type of shit before. A 7/10 normie guy would not be used to this and say 'fuck it' after a year or two. In fact, I have two normie friends that went to Japan twice. They both face mog me to oblivion, and they said the same thing "you really feel like an outsider there."

Examples of ugly gaijin that integrated:

An African guy who became a university president (UGLY ASS motherfucker, he's one of the few people I mog)

Baldcel, aspie-vibe Israeli:

Pencil-neck Finn that would surely be ignored back home:

Italian-born Delfo Zorzi, a neo-fascist 5'7" manlet (face isn't too bad, tbh)

View: https://twitter.com/Mulboyne/status/1109005855616188417

My hypothesis does not apply to athletes though, as they often become citizens by playing for a Japanese team for years, but rarely willingly moved there. A lot of Polynesian chads move there to play rugby

Plenty of white middle-aged normie expats immigrate and work there for decades. It's more about your will to stay there, really, those YouTubers were going there to make a few visits to a few tourist traps and then leave. It probably gets easier the longer you stay. :feelsjuice:

japan needs as many immigrants as possible to offset their basically-0 birthrate

their society will soon receive much-needed diversity

I would love to dive dick first into some jap pussy but too bad i'm an obese manlet with social anxiety

japan needs as many immigrants as possible to offset their basically-0 birthrate

their society will soon receive much-needed diversity
Their birth rate isn't that different from western countries, the ones that are significantly lower are SK and Taiwan.

It's just that media is focusing on Japan while ignoring this same issue when it comes down to western countries

Last edited:
I would love to dive dick first into some jap pussy but too bad i'm an obese manlet with social anxiety
I've seen some ugly ass niggas with japanese girls. My empirical observation is that Japanese girls are one of the least picky foids (along with Filipinas and Thais). In fact, a former co-worker of mine, fat fuck with nasty bushy beard and a fucking douche to boot, has a cute japanese wife (hated that fucker, though lol)

Japs should be xenophobic and so should westeners

All of the things that are said about Japanese peoples treatment of foreigners --- being ignored everywhere, polite only on the surface, never accepted into inner circles, not being promoted at work, etc.
Acting like they have some obligation to accept foreigners

I know this sounds water is wet, but this also highlights how foids live life on literal easy mode. Any White Western foid who isn't a landwhale or completely hideous that moves there would immediately be swarmed with attention from literally ever simp male there- maybe even from Changs or Changlites(I think we need a diff name for Jap Chads tbh). Women there also would want to associate with them since it might increase their clout & superficial image for social media.

I've seen some ugly ass niggas with japanese girls. My empirical observation is that Japanese girls are one of the least picky foids (along with Filipinas and Thais). In fact, a former co-worker of mine, fat fuck with nasty bushy beard and a fucking douche to boot, has a cute japanese wife (hated that fucker, though lol)
If they were so picky why is the birth rate there so low? Foreign men being successful with foids in Japan is a phenomenon that’s a lot more nuanced than it seems on the surface

as a burger ricecel i don't expect to be fully accepted when i take my ass back to east asia. its as simple as that. I suffer in burgerland just as I'll suffer over there.

but at least I won't have to deal with american foids and that I can have a better chance in ascending there.

whereas here its just completely fuckin hopeless for me.

A lot of Youtubers, bloggers, etc, that I have followed and read about over the years say the same thing : "You'll never be accepted, you'll always be a foreigner". One thing I've noticed recently, is that the people saying this, are usually people in the 6 to 8 looks range, and upper tier normie dudes. Very hot and/or feminine foids usually stick around for a while and have no problem getting accepted (Youtubers Mikan Mandarin and Cathy Cat are two examples that come to mind); this should not surprise us blackpillers, though.

Gaijin normies with acceptable looks that would have no problem finding friends back home, are not used to being treated as outsiders, and hence bitch how xenophobic or standoffish Japanese are (which is certainly true, tbh). Also, as a result of being treated well throughout their lives, high-tier normies are confident, but what Westerners call "confidence", Japanese might view as "rude". Ugly people, in contrast, are forced from early on in life to tread carefully, so therefore they don't rub Japanese the wrong way (Hot foids though, can be as rude as they want anywhere and will gain acceptance)

All of the things that are said about Japanese peoples treatment of foreigners --- being ignored everywhere, polite only on the surface, never accepted into inner circles, not being promoted at work, etc., are things that extremely unattractive men usually deal with, and behavior that I continue to deal with. Japanese behavior, therefore, would not shock or offend me, if I ever go there someday.

And that is why, ugly people have the patience to stick around in Japan, because they've seen that type of shit before. A 7/10 normie guy would not be used to this and say 'fuck it' after a year or two. In fact, I have two normie friends that went to Japan twice. They both face mog me to oblivion, and they said the same thing "you really feel like an outsider there."

Examples of ugly gaijin that integrated:

An African guy who became a university president (UGLY ASS motherfucker, he's one of the few people I mog)

Baldcel, aspie-vibe Israeli:

Pencil-neck Finn that would surely be ignored back home:

Italian-born Delfo Zorzi, a neo-fascist 5'7" manlet (face isn't too bad, tbh)

View: https://twitter.com/Mulboyne/status/1109005855616188417

My hypothesis does not apply to athletes though, as they often become citizens by playing for a Japanese team for years, but rarely willingly moved there. A lot of Polynesian chads move there to play rugby

Why do polynesians have to move there to play rugby?

If they were so picky why is the birth rate there so low? Foreign men being successful with foids in Japan is a phenomenon that’s a lot more nuanced than it seems on the surface
because they have money problems; it's quite expensive to raise families in japan with average income

Why do polynesians have to move there to play rugby?
Japan has a surprisingly strong rugby following, their national team is OK, but can't compete against teams like NZ or Australia - so a lot of Polynesians move their to play in the Japanese rugby league, and some of them become citizens and end up representing the Japanese team

i wish Japan would go back to Imperial Japanese way, ditch this current cucked globohomo constitution, remove wahmen's rights and become true asian warlord again

Japan has a surprisingly strong rugby following, their national team is OK, but can't compete against teams like NZ or Australia - so a lot of Polynesians move their to play in the Japanese rugby league, and some of them become citizens and end up representing the Japanese team
It’s over for Japanesecels.

Fuck, why couldn't I be white

a former co-worker of mine, fat fuck with nasty bushy beard and a fucking douche to boot, has a cute japanese wife
What? Really? What would you rate the guy and the girl?

This gives me hope.