Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Something terrible just happened

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
I think I’ve been doxxed

If you was doxxed you would actually know for sure and panic

I am, someone messaged me on Instagram saying they know im Aspergcel
Tell them to fuck off and that you dont know what an aspergus cel is

My account is private and 0 posts but they know my full name :feelsrope:
I hope you are NEET and live on your own if so then doxxing really has no effect.

They must have tracked me somehow
This is ridiculous there's no way to track you unless you left breadcrumbs on this site to your actual identity. It's just impossible

This is ridiculous there's no way to track you unless you left breadcrumbs on this site to your actual identity. It's just impossible
Some of my posts are really detailed so if anyone who knows me irl reads my posts, they would be able to put together the pieces

Some of my posts are really detailed so if anyone who knows me irl reads my posts, they would be able to put together the pieces
Just hide it man, Hide your profile.

Damn you really fucked up huh? Just ignore the faggot, I mean what are they gonna do?

They are threating to leak my name :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

The correct action here is to call their bluff, tell them to do it and kill themselves.

Apart from them, NOBODY CARES that you're AsparagusCel on incels.is. Nobody.

The thrill they are getting from thinking they hold something over you, and thinking they are winning some shitty fight on the internet for once in their lives... that's all they have. Call their bluff and you take all of that away from them.