Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Something potentially important for (cigarette) smokingcels!

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
lol I really wanted to say "smokingcels" but I thought people might think this was also about marijuana!

Anyway, apparently a significant contributor to the carcinogenic aspect of tobacco is the nitrates in the fertiliser. When you burn the ciggy, the nic and the nitrates combine to form carcinogens like NNN and NNK.

If nitrate-containing fertilisers are not used, it should be safer. Also maybe selectively breeding tobacco plants with naturally lower nitrate levels could help also.

With all this in mind, maybe I should consider only ever smoking brands like American Spirit, lol

Also I'd totally help fund a project to reduce the naturally-occurring nitrates in tobacco! That would be great ^^

Smoking on that @Hoppipolla pack

Not sure about the chemistry of cigarettes but I don't do it for my health. Just feels good and helps to get through the bullshit.

Spirits are my go to now. I love the taste, hit, everything though I don't feel much healthier, especially with blacks (high tar). It doesn't taste like chemicals at least. I'd recommend them despite the price tag because there just better imo.

Not sure about the chemistry of cigarettes but I don't do it for my health. Just feels good and helps to get through the bullshit.

Spirits are my go to now. I love the taste, hit, everything though I don't feel much healthier, especially with blacks (high tar). It doesn't taste like chemicals at least. I'd recommend them despite the price tag because there just better imo.

Yeah the tar will remain the same I guess.

To be honest I think I smoke too lightly to worry about that issue.

I tried Mayfair recently and I'm pretty confident I got a kind of bitter aftertaste, like I do from many cigarettes even the higher quality ones like B&H. Maybe that's chemicals.

Smoking does feel great. If it was safe I'd probably be a chain smoker, lol

moredoctorssmokecamels1L.jpg

What is it with prerolled vs roll ur own, the roll ur own is significantly better by far for some reason........

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back