Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Something MGTOW has a good point on.

Bandit

Bandit

The Gucci Goblin
alot of MGTOWS i talk to state that the best way they cope is to literally eliminate that girls have ever existed in their mind. they do not think about them at ALL. their greatest talent is being able to walk past a stacey and not even bat an eye, not even show her credit of existence. I truly believe this is extremely powerful and all of us should obtain this power.

They are lieing

i like what MGTOW stand for but i hate how they pretend they are so much higher than us when they are literally the same as us minus the extreme posts.

Their view on marriage is also pretty logical even if it's sometimes used as cope

alot of MGTOWS i talk to state that the best way they cope is to literally eliminate that girls have ever existed in their mind. they do not think about them at ALL. their greatest talent is being able to walk past a stacey and not even bat an eye, not even show her credit of existence. I truly believe this is extremely powerful and all of us should obtain this power.
this is basically me.

I have completely given up on women in my country. I don´t aknowledge them in any way whatsoever.

All my focus is on improving my face then finding a foreign woman.

i like what MGTOW stand for but i hate how they pretend they are so much higher than us when they are literally the same as us minus the extreme posts.

i also feel that mgtow just expands our black pill more than we generally do trying to sound super intelligent. they arent necessarily wrong but i dont get why they wont label themselves as incels

MSTOW
But i rather have them instead of cucks

Most MGTOW are major cope artists tbh. Yea, okay MGTOW boyos, like you can constantly resist the thoughts of fucking a Stacy...I say GTFO, unless they're castrated, they're lying. Most are divorced men who can't get laid anymore because they're just too fucking ugly, aka an incel, but they deny it so they cope by going their own "way", when in reality they have absolutely zero SMV like us. Though they act high and mighty by thinking--"hey, at least I'm not an incel". They're delusional cucks.

MGTOW is one of the biggest copes and they are lying

I think it's better to stare at slutty looking foids to make them feel uncomfortable, then they'll start covering up.

>men going their own way
>spend 90% of the time talking about women
At least we admit to wanting a partner, MGTOW is just gigacope and they can't even get that right

so the verdict seems to be that mgtow is full of shit. i will keep that in mind thank u brothers

My greatest criticism of MGTOW is that their form of protest against matriarchy is a sit in. Or out, as it were. They have decided that they will simply not play the game any more while it’s rigged. That does nothing to counteract misandrist law and culture. They must still pay their taxes to single mothers. They do nothing to prevent the next generation of young boys being indoctrinated into degeneracy. It’s completely ineffectual.

To fight back requires aggression, cooperation, planning and sacrifice. If women didn’t give a shit about them before they were MGTOW, why the fuck would they think women will give a shit when they are?

Mgtow is not cope because they say dont marry and dont be in a ltr, you can have one night stands or friends with benefits, those who completely ignore women in their live are coping, I agree with that. This video is good

I can only do this at the gym. Gymceling has been an excellent cope and I've trained myself to just focus on the workout and even avoid tight yogapant roasties with tight asses. Of course once I'm out of the gym and I see that anywhere else, I lust like no other. :feelsmega:

heres what they think about catfishing females

straight up copetow losers
Screenshot 20181017 135939

@FiveFourManlet

your reading comprehension must be really bad

Last edited:
I can only do this at the gym. Gymceling has been an excellent cope and I've trained myself to just focus on the workout and even avoid tight yogapant roasties with tight asses. Of course once I'm out of the gym and I see that anywhere else, I lust like no other. :feelsmega:
i tend to lust out lots in public too :( i fucking hate it. the back of my mind tells me that u shouldnt and cant get with the girl ur looking at walk away. and so i do

Most MGTOW are major cope artists tbh. Yea, okay MGTOW boyos, like you can constantly resist the thoughts of fucking a Stacy...I say GTFO, unless they're castrated, they're lying. Most are divorced men who can't get laid anymore because they're just too fucking ugly, aka an incel, but they deny it so they cope by going their own "way", when in reality they have absolutely zero SMV like us. Though they act high and mighty by thinking--"hey, at least I'm not an incel". They're delusional cucks.

I agree and would like to add that many of them probably have low testosterone and low or non-existent sex drives, which makes it a lot easier to "walk past a Stacy and not bat an eye."

I prefer to still get hard when I think about women tbh. I dont have to respect them to be turned on by them.

MGTOW are either former-betabuxx who discovered they are betabuxx and incels who are gigacoping

High IQ.

I've tried this cope many times. I've tried to stop finding foids attractive, i've tried to come to grips and fully embrace my loneliness, i've tried to lock myself in my room with nothing but escapism, but none of it serves to replace the things that I really REALLY want.

I just want to be loved, man.

>men going their own way
>spend 90% of the time talking about women
At least we admit to wanting a partner, MGTOW is just gigacope and they can't even get that right

I've tried this cope many times. I've tried to stop finding foids attractive, i've tried to come to grips and fully embrace my loneliness, i've tried to lock myself in my room with nothing but escapism, but none of it serves to replace the things that I really REALLY want.

I just want to be loved, man.
Damn this hit me in the feels ngl. :feelscry:

jfl at men sent their own way just give them a few years before they start going cho

I used to hang around on MGTOW and redpill forums. Most guys are major copers. They talk about women 24/7 too. How does that prove their point?

only works for chad

Blackpill: they won’t notice you not noticing them. You’re invisible remember?

Oh the other hand, if 6’4” men started to ignore women, they would go bat shit insane and do all kinds of ridiculous shit to try to get his attention.

thats currently what i do suggest all incels try this out if we pretend they don't exist they'll start feeling insecure about themselves thinking they're not good enough eventually.

Exactly

i also feel that mgtow just expands our black pill more than we generally do trying to sound super intelligent. they arent necessarily wrong but i dont get why they wont label themselves as incels

A good portion of them aren't actually incel. Everyone gets cucked by foids in our current society. MGTOW is full of normies and volcels who have been blackpilled without even realizing it, just waiting to get bluepilled at any moment.

It's only natural for certain men to uphold themselves to a moral standard of not entertaining landwhales and postwall trash in the same way they would for a young fertile Stacey.