Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story something low inhib i did to a few frat chads in my first year of college

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
i never went to uni, so i couldn't really ever encounter a greek lifer. community college is where i went. but i lived at home as a commuter student, and i had an acquaintance named Paul in middle/high school and he and I didn't talk too often but he lived next door so we hung out a couple of times shooting hoops at his house. 12th grade was the last time he and i ever saw each other. he (and his older brother) went to penn state (a typical uni that non-Pennsylvanians go to). i went to my local community college (and i hated it there, made zero friends). his older brother was a frat boy (idk if paul was but i guess not because paul wasn't a chad).

one day in my first year of college, i was at my house and went outside to take a walk in the evening. at paul's house nearby, there was music playing. it was rap music. i think it was drake. anyways, i was a low inhib autist and i walked onto their property wondering wtf was going on. some white chad saw me and he just said "sup?" and i said it back. he walked into the house (i think through the back of the house or something). and i was standing on the doorstep for a couple minutes and suddenly a few chads opened the door. for some reason, one of them was shirtless. they all started laughing a little and i just calmly asked "is paul here?" and they responded in a goofy way: "is paul here? i don't know hey guys is paul here?" and then suddenly they slammed the door shut and laughed extremely fucking hard. their laughter was so loud that with the door closed you could still hear their laughter loud and clear like as if the door was still open. Then just a second later, one of the guys (i remember it being paul's brother) said "hey you're trespassing on property you have to get off" and i apologized and said i simply thought paul was there and his brother said "sorry for the misunderstanding i'll tell him you said hi" he then asked me my name and i told him it. so i walked off the property.

that was the only time in my life where i encountered frat boys in college. and i never saw them because i went to community college where parties/frats don't exist while these guys were from Penn State. and they were at Paul and his brother's house for the weekend outside Pennsylvania to hang out.

Probably the most low inhib thing i've done before in college.

@ordinaryotaku @Total Imbecile @ReturnOfSaddam

Never seen frats in my college tbh, didn't know where they were and never cared.
Little did I know they fucked every non incel's future wife in the local area.

Never seen frats in my college tbh, didn't know where they were and never cared.
Little did I know they fucked every non incel's future wife in the local area.
idk what college you went to.

half of my town joins greek life in college

There was definitely Greek life in your uni
I did some research and it seems they aren't even close to as popular as they are in the US.
It's common for most people to never even hear about them here.

I did some research and it seems they aren't even close to as popular as they are in the US.
It's common for most people to never even hear about them here.
Canada is different when it comes to college I guess. But that contradicts what I saw in that one guys video. (I think jack denmo or something)

Seriously this needs more replies
@Bleachcel here’s a thread for you since you asked for a tag

Last edited:
@Bleachcel @trying to ascend @ThoughtfulCel need more replies

I’ll read this in a bit

Frat parties are suifuel. I went to a few of them(I wasn't invited). Just walked up to the door and they let me in. So much degeneracy.

Frat parties are suifuel. I went to a few of them(I wasn't invited). Just walked up to the door and they let me in. So much degeneracy.
You’re lucky

Dude it was horrible. I got to see Chads in their natural environment and I saw what women do behind closed doors.
At least you could go. Last time I went to a party was 7th grade. That was 10 years ago

@SlayerSlayer thoughts? You’ve written about frats

Tbh. I lived on campus literally right next to frat houses, and they blasted shitty rap all the time. I met a couple of them and they were nice to me, but that's really it, I feel like a lot of them are still asshole-y.

Tbh. I lived on campus literally right next to frat houses, and they blasted shitty rap all the time. I met a couple of them and they were nice to me, but that's really it, I feel like a lot of them are still asshole-y.
Did they ever act rude at all?

I always wish I could’ve been to a frat party before. But if I transfer in the fall, I’ll be turning 24 and I’m worried if it’s “weird” at that age even though I’d be still an undergrad.

Did they ever act rude at all?

I always wish I could’ve been to a frat party before. But if I transfer in the fall, I’ll be turning 24 and I’m worried if it’s “weird” at that age even though I’d be still an undergrad.
Not really, but then again, I am an autist, and sometimes I can't pick up on someone being condescending or some shit until someone tells me.

Not really, but then again, I am an autist, and sometimes I can't pick up on someone being condescending or some shit until someone tells me.
What did they say when you spoke to them?

@Fat Link @Ellsworth @JosefMengelecel need more replies

Tbh honestly forgot, was last in uni in person over a year ago, but they were okay with me.
If I transfer to uni in the fall which I might I’ll be 24. Is it weird to go to a college party at 24 if you’re still an undergrad?

If I transfer to uni in the fall which I might I’ll be 24. Is it weird to go to a college party at 24 if you’re still an undergrad?
It's not that weird, tbh.

What’s the oldest age where they wouldn’t care?
Probably 22 maybe 23, tbh even at 24 its not that bad but its getting to the stage where you have to pull your boot straps up and get a 9 to 5 wage slave job and work your life away, I'm similar age and always cry on my birthdays because each year after 21 it just keeps getting worse and worse

They deserve an ER moment.

Probably 22 maybe 23, tbh even at 24 its not that bad but its getting to the stage where you have to pull your boot straps up and get a 9 to 5 wage slave job and work your life away, I'm similar age and always cry on my birthdays because each year after 21 it just keeps getting worse and worse
Wage slave jobs are something people in my area only have when they’re like 16/17. Everyone in my area goes to uni and finishes in 4 years with a bachelors degree and gets a prestigious job at 22. When I see people in my area with wageslave jobs they all either are 16 year olds or just 40 year old ethnic oldcels. Usually the latter