Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Something just happened which really upset me

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
I am in work at the moment and I went out on my break earlier and was standing in the smoking area sending some texts. Tohere were 2 older women standing near me who were like mid 30s similar to me (34). They never batted an eyelid when I turned up but I thought fuck it they may just not be the type to look at men all the time.

This day I was feeling very confident in the morning because I have just had a great haircut, was wearing my best clothes and am looking bigger due to the gym. I have also got a bit of a tan due to using the tanning salon recently.

Anyway one of these women was overweight and quite ugly, 3 or 4/10 and the other was ginger and not great looking at all, 4/10. All os a sudden this guy walks past in like a gym vest and they both turn and are checking him out like crazy. They then actually shout after him "Hello big arms." and wolf whistled like I wasn't right there in front of them. They were literally looking past me to check this guy out like I wasn't even there.

As they walked back into the building I pretended to be on my phone and mouthed the words ugly cunts at them as they went past me and they just glared at me.

My problem with this is - I look better than these women, not worse.

Welcome to the modern feminist world

Its simple, you're not a Chad and never will be. Sorry man

You think it's just chad that gets this? What about decently good looking guys i.e. 6/7?
Them sometimes. With ugly girls like you mentioned

mfw you got mogged by a gym vest dude:lul:

Welcome to the modern feminist world

bye bye modern feminist world

52797-0223b04a58df70ff19fb224ad2295ee3.jpg

it's called hypergamy.

These girls were bad though. I mean bad. I was being kind with 3 and 4 ratings
they probably think they are like 7/10. girls have such big egos

they probably think they are like 7/10. girls have such big egos
I must be severely ugly to be overlooked by them
Welcome to the blackpill, brother.
I had the pill long ago. Things like this hurt nevertheless though. The thought that goes through my kind is - if I am not good enough for these women who am I good enough for???

Last edited: