Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Something I've noticed about Anime and Anime related games

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Usually these are set in high school and the cast are teens. This is obvious.

Something I noticed is the series ends when they graduate and that's it. Maybe you get a short paragraph on how they lived happily ever after or something

They don't want to tell you in-depth what happens afterwards.

And thats for obvious reason because in reality after highschool your life goes downhill. Maybe you go to college but thats just extending high school for 3 more years. After that the dream will end and all that awaits you is a shitty wagecuck life where you are a cog in the machine. You are no longer a special hero but just another slave to the system.

I saw a play-through of the game Persona 1. Its a pretty generic JRPG featuring some teens having super powers to defeat bad guy demons etc.

Then I moved to Persona 2 which takes place 3 years after. You see your teen hero cast from the first game who are now adults. And what do they do? Shitty wagecuck jobs.

How do you go from being a kid with superpowers and the power of friendships kicking ass to becoming a generic wagecuck afterwards? Are you saying even in fiction, all these teen characters only have 1-3 years of cool adventures and the rest of it is living like a generic person?

No wonder most games when they have sequels, they have new characters and barely mention the old cast. Its too depressing to see the old cast become generic citizens after saving the world from satan.

Well they could always do what the west does. Copy The Last Jedi or TLOU2, make the main characters look like morons suddenly and then kill them off in a very retarded manner.

I knew it was about Persona when I read the title.

There's a reason it is this way. Because no 12 yo hasn't got through an "I don't want to work" phase. Everyone is conscious that work is grueling and mind-numbing, especially in Japan where those types of media are made.

I think that's because it's not the content that the target audience wants to see.
The people watching high school anime shows will not want to see what happens after. They'd just rather watch a different high school show.

thought this was pretty obvious my niggy, anime has been a cope for japanese men and fujoshi """"femcels"""" since at least the 80s

High school is the peak of life

Life ends after 19 tbh.

Naruto became hokage, but he is clearly depressed and suicidal anyway. He NEVER expresses love for his wife, and couldn’t care less about his kids. He also hates his job as it bores him to death. Brutal “just achieve your dreams” pill.

Naruto became hokage, but he is clearly depressed and suicidal anyway. He NEVER expresses love for his wife, and couldn’t care less about his kids. He also hates his job as it bores him to death. Brutal “just achieve your dreams” pill.
The story of becoming Hokage sounds fun. But the actual job which is basically paper pushing is a brutal wagecuckpill