Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Something is stuck in my eye and it really hurts

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
Trying to work but this fuckin’ speck won’t stop jabbing needles in my fuckin eyes. Like come on, I’d already rather be doing just about anything other than a worksheet about the chemistry of airbags in cars. This is just insult to injury. Pain in my ass. Or I guess my right eye more literally

Say goodbye to your eyesight :cryfeels:

Wash out with water? Can relate man, ive had fucking small bugs lodge themselves in the corner of my eye. Took two fucking days to dig it out.

Pull your eyeball out and Big Bossmaxx
latest

Wash out with water? Can relate man, ive had fucking small bugs lodge themselves in the corner of my eye. Took two fucking days to dig it out.
Only in Australia would a bug live in your eyes for two days jfl at the hellish wildlife in that country. Only thing worse is volume of Chads

It usually goes away after a few minutes

Only in Australia would a bug live in your eyes for two days jfl at the hellish wildlife in that country. Only thing worse is volume of Chads
It was so unlucky too. The bug hit me when i was riding my bike. I could barely see it hit my eye as i rode along.

yeah put your eye under a sink or something and hold it open and see if that gets it out

Wash out your eye with napalm

I hate when that shit happend

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back