Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Something is SERIOUSLY wrong.

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
The percentage of guys not having sex HAS to be above 31%. Almost every guy at my job is single, only one has a gf and she is a landwhale. Jesus fuck those statistics that said only 31% of men were sexless are giga conservative. Not to mention all the other normies having “sex” with their fat as fuck GF’s (doesn’t count as sex).

If you are not having sex with a decent weight, at least 4/10 girl, it doesn’t count, we all know this.

This means that at least 50-60% of men are not having sex/real sex. JFL at this shitty world.

Men lie, even on anonymous polls. Saying that you're a virgin loser will kill any slim chance you already have of getting some pussy.

Men lie, even on anonymous polls. Saying that you're a virgin loser will kill any slim chance you already have of getting some pussy.
Yup.

Hypergamy ruined this decade

The percentage of guys not having sex HAS to be above 31%. Almost every guy at my job is single, only one has a gf and she is a landwhale. Jesus fuck those statistics that said only 31% of men were sexless are giga conservative. Not to mention all the other normies having “sex” with their fat as fuck GF’s (doesn’t count as sex).

If you are not having sex with a decent weight, at least 4/10 girl, it doesn’t count, we all know this.

This means that at least 50-60% of men are not having sex/real sex. JFL at this shitty world.
Something was already seriously wrong when it was shown how much power any type of woman has through social media to destroy and witch hunt a guy with just a single post accusing them of something and a picture of them posing in an empowering way. And this happened regularly back in 2010 and 2011 on facebook.

Fuck bros I just wanted a family and if normal fags are getting fucked over I know I have no chance.
Honestly, I'm thinking about leaving the west this shit is to much.

Fuck bros I just wanted a family and if normal fags are getting fucked over I know I have no chance.
Honestly, I'm thinking about leaving the west this shit is to much.
High IQ. I’m leaving the west by 24 if I’m still virgin. If I’m alive then.....

most guys will never , ever admit their poor dating life .

Even if i am asked about it every blue moon , i make up bullshit stories just to save face .

Your image and value as a man is 100% tied to your dating success .

And even if normies ascend , they still only get scraps , nagging bitches , starfish sex after they take out the trash and do the dishes
and even that only once a week JUST LOL

i guess the 30% incel number is correct , but about 40% are also stuck with a really , really poor dating / sexual life which is essentially almost as or even worse than being incel .

In the end , u can only win as chad , and it will only get worse .

most guys will never , ever admit their poor dating life .

Even if i am asked about it every blue moon , i make up bullshit stories just to save face .

Your image and value as a man is 100% tied to your dating success .

And even if normies ascend , they still only get scraps , nagging bitches , starfish sex after they take out the trash and do the dishes
and even that only once a week JUST LOL

i guess the 30% incel number is correct , but about 40% are also stuck with a really , really poor dating / sexual life which is essentially almost as or even worse than being incel .

In the end , u can only win as chad , and it will only get worse .
High IQ. Especially the part about your image and value being directly correlated with how much sex you are getting.

Hasn’t been my experience. I would feel slightly better otherwise

Of course.

Well over half of all men can't attain nonpaid sex (except with abominations). Claiming otherwise is retarded.
High IQ. Especially the part about your image and value being directly correlated with how much sex you are getting.
"It's OVER" isn't being said on an endlessly basis on this forum over nothing.. it's INDEED OVER.

My guess is that only 30% of males are having a healthy active sexual life, the others are either coping with MGTOw, games and etc, getting scraps or not getting anything at all.

Hypergamy ruined this decade
Yeah, it's fucking over. But OP made an observation. I can tell you it's the exact same thing at my work place, the only dudes with a woman in their life are boomers who would be incels if born in our generation.

95% of men are incel.

95% of men are incel.

Stats are bullshit. Probably closer to 80% of men aren't fucking.

Not to mention all the other normies having “sex” with their fat as fuck GF’s (doesn’t count as sex).
Counts to me. Mogs me. And counts in a technical sense as well. Therefore that's some serious cope on your part.

Men lie that they have more than they do.
Women lie that they have less than they do.

I think the real numbers are criminally different in both cases. I agree with @BITG

Counts to me. Mogs me. And counts in a technical sense as well. Therefore that's some serious cope on your part.
its semi cope because not all of those men enjoy it only some do

I personally only know 1 person who has a girlfriend. Mostly everyone I know is a virgin. I even know a 28 year old virgin. The 28 year old mogs me in height at 6' 2 and is even buff but still nothing. His brother is around my age and is the same way. It's ridiculous that society acts like everyones out there getting laid but in reality its only the top tier. All the movies about the ugly guy gaining confidence and getting the 8/10 Stacy is just propaganda.

I personally only know 1 person who has a girlfriend. Mostly everyone I know is a virgin. I even know a 28 year old virgin. The 28 year old mogs me in height at 6' 2 and is even buff but still nothing. His brother is around my age and is the same way. It's ridiculous that society acts like everyones out there getting laid but in reality its only the top tier. All the movies about the ugly guy gaining confidence and getting the 8/10 Stacy is just propaganda.
It's ACTUALLY kinda funny that normies ain't getting shit but ser themselves as slayers, even the slightest hint that they aren't getting shit while chad gets everything makes the normie go Crazy kkk.