Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Something is happening with this site and the mods aren't telling us.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
I think the high number of guests and the mods deleting ER threads are related. I think the "authorities" have contacted the mods and told them that this site was too uncucked. I think the "authorities" have asked the mods to suppress the most based and high t Beta Uprising posters. Telling incels that they cannot talk about ER is like telling Christians that they cannot talk about Jesus. The whole reason this site is better than reddit is because you are (were) allowed to be much more based. If we aren't allowed to discuss ER or The Beta Uprising, we pretty much aren't allowed to discuss political activism that aims to improve the lives of incels. I can feel it in the air... Something is happening that might remove at least one of the testicles this site has. If ER and Beta Uprising cannot be discussed, it's only a matter of time until the mods are forced to delete threads that are "misogynistic" as well, it's only a matter of time until this place is forced to become IncelsWithoutHate 2.0...

"First they came for the ER posters,
and I did not speak out,
because I was not an ER poster...

Then they came for the Beta Uprising posters,
and I did not speak out,
because I was not a Beta Uprising poster...

Then they came for the Rope posters,
and I did not speak out,
because I was not a Rope poster...

Then they came for the Chadfish posters,
and I did not speak out,
because I was not a Chadfish poster...

Then they came for me because I was a Black Pill poster,
and there was no one left,
to speak out for me..."

Just make it so faggots can't see posts without accts. Honestly why don't we have members only sections

Mods are based (especially knajjd). They will not submit to the cucks.

Just make it so faggots can't see posts without accts. Honestly why don't we have members only sections
Yeah. This has been suggested many times. It needs to happen

ER was a high-tier normie mentalcel who mogs 90% of people here. He killed incels and beckies who probably would've given him a chance if he didn't always chase blonde haired, blue-eyed Stacey. This guy's no torch bearer for incels. He's the bin laden of Muslims.

Mods are based (especially knajjd). They will not submit to the cucks.
Three of the mods are confirmed based but that will not stop them from conforming to outside pressure if it comes to that.
ER was a high-tier normie mentalcel who mogs 90% of people here. He killed incels and beckies who probably would've given him a chance if he didn't always chase blonde haired, blue-eyed Stacey. This guy's no torch bearer for incels. He's the bin laden of Muslims.
He was not a high tier normie, he was a truecel. Manlet, hapa, shit frame, weak lower third, dick less than 8inches... It was over for him unless he surgerymaxxed and moved to a 3rd world country. Even if not every incel agrees about ER or what he did, he is still a cultural icon and religious figure for many incels.

Every day this site exist is a blessing. Don’t expect us to be around forever. They already setup 8chan to get rid of it so they could replace it with a Fed honeypot.

Three of the mods are confirmed based but that will not stop them from conforming to outside pressure if it comes to that.
All we need to do is make the forum private. Then, we are free from the FBI
I dont know why this hasnt been done yet

there's no freedom speech in this world and internet is no exception. it's over.

This

All we need to do is make the forum private. Then, we are free from the FBI

I dont know why this hasnt been done yet
The only reason I can think of is so that lurkers and first time visiters can get black pilled. I don't think I've ever seen the mods explain why guests can view the site.

Honestly you sound like one of those "authorities" when you talk about the beta uprising

guests are cucks and we're nothing but animals in a zoo for them

ER incitement threads have been against the rules pretty much since the sites inception. Whether you like it or not the site does have to follow the law otherwise we'll just lose our servers and registrars.

You're allowed to talk about ER, just not tell people to go ER.

He was not a high tier normie, he was a truecel. Manlet, hapa, shit frame, weak lower third, dick less than 8inches... It was over for him unless he surgerymaxxed and moved to a 3rd world country. Even if not every incel agrees about ER or what he did, he is still a cultural icon and religious figure for many incels.

Lmao he is not a truecel. He mogs plenty of us facially despite not having chad features, he was still a normie at worst.

ER being a cultural/religious icon for incels is irrelevant - that doesn't mean he helped the cause of incels. We share his grievances, well so do Muslims share with bin Laden's grievances, blacks shared the same grievances with Black panthers. We need a high-IQ revolutionary, not some mentalcel who serves as propaganda for the enemy.

Honestly you sound like one of those "authorities" when you talk about the beta uprising
Cope, being anti Beta Uprising is the same as being content with a boot in your face until you die and nothing to live for.

ER incitement threads have been against the rules pretty much since the sites inception. Whether you like it or not the site does have to follow the law otherwise we'll just lose our servers and registrars.

I agree that people telling people to go ER should not be allowed but I've seen threads discussing ER is a positive light get removed and a very High IQ thread about hypothetical Beta Uprising/mass protest scenarios get deleted. It seems like "what if a bunch of men did this" is treated the same as "guys let's all go to this tomorrow" sometimes.

go er

Youre making our mods mad. Don't do that.
he will know i am being ironic, bro. :y'all:
feds on the other hand might have autism so who knows

Lmao he is not a truecel. He mogs plenty of us facially despite not having chad features, he was still a normie at worst.

ER being a cultural/religious icon for incels is irrelevant - that doesn't mean he helped the cause of incels. We share his grievances, well so do Muslims share with bin Laden's grievances, blacks shared the same grievances with Black panthers. We need a high-IQ revolutionary, not some mentalcel who serves as propaganda for the enemy.
Even if ER is praised among incels, he was medium IQ and not a leader for the movement or anything like that. Which Bin Laden are you talking about? The chubby one with gold jewelry, squinty eyes, and high cheekbones or the tall and skinny one with a truecel face?

What do you mean by beta uprising?
The entire spectrum of things low value men can do to fuck up the machine of society and hinder it's functioning. There are so many things that can be done in a Beta Uprising aside from going ER but I might get banned for listing them.

We are getting nuked soon boyos :feelsbadman:

The entire spectrum of things low value men can do to fuck up the machine of society and hinder it's functioning. There are so many things that can be done in a Beta Uprising aside from going ER but I might get banned for listing them.

I heard that America's electric grid is pretty vulnerable :feelsthink:

This.

I heard that America's electric grid is pretty vulnerable :feelsthink:
I went into detail about everything vulnerable, including that, on someone's thread a month ago and someone necro'd it and then a mod deleted the whole thread... It was actually the most High IQ thread on the entire site and it got deleted. Everyone commenting was posting great stuff and it made me proud to be part of this site... but now it's gone...

I went into detail about everything vulnerable, including that, on someone's thread a month ago and someone necro'd it and then a mod deleted the whole thread... It was actually the most High IQ thread on the entire site and it got deleted. Everyone commenting was posting great stuff and it made me proud to be part of this site... but now it's gone...

Shame, I must of missed that thread, I never remember seeing it

Dude its a miracle this site is still up at all, I don't blame the mods for trying to supress the most extreme kind of posts to avoid the only place we have left to be shut down.

ER did help by increasing awareness to inceldom

I didn't know this was happening I don't talk about ER much but that's too bad. I feel like this is an internet wide problem. Even /r9k/ or 4chan is just inundated with trannies, everywhere else we're just banned, shit sucks and if this site become cucked we'll truly have nowhere left but some back alley onion websites or something.
Exactly this, maybe make off topic members only at least or something, that way normlings can still redpill themselves.

He kinda was though, he doesn't need to go 3rd world. Didn't he live in California? That's why. He also went for literal 10/10 stacies. Why go for Stacy's that are going to fuck some CA chad? Just my opinion about ER. ER mogs most of us in the ground

Go ER, exercise and recreation

ER did help by increasing awareness to inceldom

fair point. But I believe inceldom would've grown organically without ER anyway. Inceldom pre-existed ER and by the time its 2025 chads will be hoarding so much sex and foids will have there holes so wide open by them, that inceldom will become the norm.

Then they came for me because I am a shitposter,
and there was no one left,
to speak out for me..."

fair point. But I believe inceldom would've grown organically without ER anyway. Inceldom pre-existed ER and by the time its 2025 chads will be hoarding so much sex and foids will have there holes so wide open by them, that inceldom will become the norm.

He showed to many men that they were not suffering alone, through his manifesto. Men who couldnt find, at the time, an incel forum, men who didnt understand the concept of involuntary celibacy.

a dark net or onion forum would be needed to avoid government intervention for a truly truly based forum.

he will know i am being ironic, bro. :y'all:
feds on the other hand might have autism so who knows
FBI are looking into everyone who "worships" ER. They told eggy to his face. They looked at my reddit posts for 2 years because of memeing on /r/incels about him

FBI are looking into everyone who "worships" ER. They told eggy to his face. They looked at my reddit posts for 2 years because of memeing on /r/incels about him
I have posts calling ER retarded and a meme so they should take note of that when going through my history. i also have posts saying go er but it is what it is

Every day this site exist is a blessing. Don’t expect us to be around forever. They already setup 8chan to get rid of it so they could replace it with a Fed honeypot.

Honestly, you sound to me like an FBI false flag account. The way you say about " beta uprising " and ER is pretty weird.

It's just a matter of time before this site falls. All other based places on the internet have been ERadicated. This site is next.