Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious something i thought about on my nightwalk.

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
Im 22 years old. im still in my youth. I need to ascend this is too young to be living a life of misery like this just playing games on my pc and neeting, I need to try harder and I made the decision that I will try harder and ascend.

I dont want too give up at such a young age and just ldar if i give it my all and still get nothing then i have every right to just ldar but until then i have no excuses i will attempt at ascending from now on.

maby scort before trying to ascend the conventional way
just to get rid of any mental block

Never surrender!

Never give up!

maby scort before trying to ascend the conventional way
just to get rid of any mental block
I think this is good advice.

Also if your standards are at all high, lower them. Date an ugly gir, if you can even get one, it’s not like you have to marry her or actually have feelings for her. Just do whatever you can as early as you can.

First step will be to delete you account here, im just chilling here until my boss call me and i start to work (will be this month), after that i will delete my account and start to moneymaxx and go for surgeries if i couldnt ascend due to weight loss.
But the first thing is to stop with unimportant things, i know you probably like to post here but a good way would be to completely stop (delete your account), stop with here, stop with games, copes in general and go ALL IN, i said ALL IN.
I mean we are getting closer to death, we need to make something about our lives, even the manlets or the absolute fucked in the face need to wageslave and try surgery, we need to try because when we die, we are done for good and also we have nothing to lose after all.
I browse this shit for almost 3 years (lurker), and this fuck with your mentality, is funny to talk bad about women but is tiring, everyone talk about their problems but you dont see no one fixing them, here is just a pit of doom that will consuming you.
You are young and you can ascend, but look all the time you lost, you are already 22 so you dont have time to lose, soon you will be 25 and the time will be passing by, throw the copes away and go ALL IN.
Also you have motivation, that is good but you will need discipline on the long run, try to get that if you dont have because you will need, when you feel bad you will give up without it.

does this mean ur going to the gym, u fat piece of lard?