Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Something i really hate about that mewing crap

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
There hasnt be a greater spam of bro science than on These stupid orthodontic mewing forums

Seriously, so much over-complications, They over-complicate everything only to Sound professional and complex while in reality proper tongue posture it is one of the easiest Things, but because of the fact that theres so much spam of non sense you will rapidly lose the Point of mewing/proper tongue posture

So in the end you will just ask yourself how does this shit actually works?

How does it actually work?

mewing was invented by sum cuck so he could lol @ idiots doing retarded shit with their tongues thinking it will change their bone structure

If you’re under 21 or so, I’m a believer in it tbh.

I used to tense up my jaw from my mid teen onwards when I realised how attractive a good jaw was - I’ve ended up with a pretty good jawline in adulthood.

It's a major delusion

Chad didn’t mew his entire life.
Incel mewed for 10 years.

Chads jaw can cut diamonds.
Incels jaw does not exist.

Genetics > mewing

from https://claimingpower.com/

be-af-300x275.jpg

this is 2012 to 2018. 6 years of insense mewing.

could have been 6 minutes as the only difference is camera angle and lighting.

mewing is a waste of time.

Mewing works only for normie jaw and it's effect decreases as you age.

It's pure cope. I mewed when I was a teenager for years and I still have no chin. Michael B. Jordan doesn't mouth breathe and he has no chin as well.

Mewing takes take, I can recommend orthotropic appliances to accelerate progress (such as myobrace).

Retards mew at 30% bodyfat. Just get lean and reveal bone

Your bone structure barely changes after a certain age, it's over

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back