Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Something I just thought of that made me very happy | men are killing themselves more and more

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
I was reading a soy thread earlier. It was full of supposed "conservatives" who were rambling on about how women were equal to men and how abuse against women is horrible. It was on political compass memes subreddit which made me realize most of them were teenage boys most likely, which made me realize what a miserable fate all of them will endure. They were talking about their dream women but they're so foolish they don't realize they'll never get a dream woman. Almost all women are the same and it's unlike they'll do anything better than a betabux at most. Hell I assume most of them will die virgins which leads me to my pain point that brought me joy the moment I thought of it:

The majority of gen z soyboy npcs will probably kill themselves. Suicide is on the rise in male youth and they're either gonna live a life full of disappointment or bite the bullet. I then thought of another wonderful little thought which is all the middle aged blue pilled men who will kill themselves after they get a divorce or after they realize they'll never fulfill the dreams of their youth. It's wonderful. This is what they all deserve and I'm absolutely relishing in it.

Men commit suicide because they don't realize the root of their oppression: foids. Thus, their reason has been so BRAINCUCKED that they hate themselves instead of their oppressors.

Every man who does not understand the blackpill as an analysis of the value of the sexual market is a man who ultimately does not understand that his value is determined by the acceptability a foid gives him to reproduce.

An incel committing suicide is a victory for a foid. Why giving her that privilege?

Cucked thread

Kys OP since it’s so awesome

Men commit suicide because they don't realize the root of their oppression: foids. Thus, their reason has been so BRAINCUCKED that they hate themselves instead of their oppressors.

Every man who does not understand the blackpill as an analysis of the value of the sexual market is a man who ultimately does not understand that his value is determined by the acceptability a foid gives him to reproduce.

An incel committing suicide is a victory for a foid. Why giving her that privilege?
It's not just foids who oppress us. It was originally simps and cucks like these that gave foids rights. They bully, mock, and gaslight us and it's glorious when they kill themselves due to the same thing they defend so religiously.
Cucked thread

Kys OP since it’s so awesome
Actually take the time to read it.

In the sense that "it's not just me" it's kinda comforting in a way.

It's not just foids who oppress us. It was originally simps and cucks like these that gave foids rights. They bully, mock, and gaslight us and it's glorious when they kill themselves due to the same thing they defend so religiously.
The fundamental key here is that this behavior of simps, cucks and whiteknights is always going to ultimately work as a foids tool to eugenize and get rid of all beings let them dispute their privilege. The bluepill, feminism as well as all the rights acquired by foids obey two fundamental factors: economic development (it was necessary to "give rights to foids" to incorporate her to the labor market) and the ever-present instruction of mothers who introduce bluepill and BRAINCUCKOLDRY in children from a very young age.

No one is born with the knowledge of the blackpill, many incels and failed normies live in that mental trap of considering that one day they will come out of their celibacy if they idolize foids 24/7. The root of the problem is and will be foids, because they are the object of desire and the object of contention.

The fundamental key here is that this behavior of simps, cucks and whiteknights is always going to ultimately work as a foids tool to eugenize and get rid of all beings let them dispute their privilege. The bluepill, feminism as well as all the rights acquired by foids obey two fundamental factors: economic development (it was necessary to "give rights to foids" to incorporate her to the labor market) and the ever-present instruction of mothers who introduce bluepill and BRAINCUCKOLDRY in children from a very young age.

No one is born with the knowledge of the blackpill, many incels and failed normies live in that mental trap of considering that one day they will come out of their celibacy if they idolize foids 24/7. The root of the problem is and will be foids, because they are the object of desire and the object of contention.
They're both a problem and I largely agree with you. I'll always hate women more but the amount of suffering I and other incels have endured at the hands of blue pilled cucks is too much and it's almost impossible to not fucking hate them. Too many men only care about sex, and don't value their fellow brother at all.

Why celebrate sexless men killing themselves? We should blackpill them and add them to the movement.
Too many men only care about sex, and don't value their fellow brother at all.
Agreed. Bros before hoes.

Why celebrate sexless men killing themselves? We should blackpill them and add them to the movement.

Agreed. Bros before hoes.
not if they refuse to accept the blackpill. or go the redpill instead of blackpill route

i hate gen z and hope they all rope

gen z is the most sociopathic generation because of social media

:bigbrain: This. Giving foids rights was a mistake.