Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Something I am still scared about

Grey Man

Grey Man

“Do not go gentle into that good night”
★★★
Even in the unlikely scenario I somehow get into a relationship with a girl, there is one thing that I am still afraid of, and it's not divorce rape, cheating, etc (Although those are valid concerns). It's that it would get boring and tedious very quick. If we were together, what would we even do? I dropped many of my old hobbies, I don't know any fun places around town, I don't have many talents and I don't have any friends. I've had this fear since very young. When friends wanted to come over to my house, I would suggest anything else because there wouldn't be anything fun to do.

I never really developed any identity, so it feels so brutal that ITcels are actually right about my personality. I'm not fun. I don't go out with friends a lot, and I don't have many interests. I feel like a literal NPC sometimes. I know a bunch of random history stuff that isn't really useful.
If you're ugly and introverted you could probably relate to this. Due to ugliness, you won't be accepted, causing you to socialize less, and eventually permanently damage your perSOYnality beyond repair.

Last edited:
Don't bother, you won't get a gf

you argue then make up keep doing this process in loop for as long as ur together

Yeah but I'm talking about Long Term Relationships. I fear that it will become stale really quick.
it will become stale if she's not sexually attracted to you, obviously

why are you worrying about other stuff if you're incel? foids will just nag and cheat on you, because they wouldn't respect you as a partner and only want chad

this is pretty true now that i think about it. damned if i do, damned if i dont

this is pretty true now that i think about it. damned if i do, damned if i dont
I've been trying to build some kind of identity since Junior year of high school. All have failed as I actually have no persoynality. Might be ADHD, or something else, because I get uninterested in things very quick.

I've been trying to build some kind of identity since Junior year of high school. All have failed as I actually have no persoynality. Might be ADHD, or something else, because I get uninterested in things very quick.
i wouldnt even know how to try tbh. I like my personality, but i know most other people dont.
i think maybe its because i spend all day online but there isnt much for me to do besides gym

i spend all day online
Probably the most likely cause of no identity/personality. Not like we were ever fucking ALLOWED to build those anyway

Probably the most likely cause of no identity/personality. Not like we were ever fucking ALLOWED to build those anyway
haha.
what did you do "try to get a personality". i think its just a bs cope, since if we looked good enough they wouldnt care.

Don't worry about this since it's a quick way to go insane, most people in general are really uninteresting beyond superficial things like physique, clothing, height. If you were chad it would not matter whether you were boring or not since you would actually get chances to begin with, one of my most boring friends imaginable is dating this nerdy foid that introduced him to everything that she likes. I know what it's like to point to yourself but anything beyond one or two hobbies is unnecessary.