Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Something hilariously hypocritical about women

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Does anyone find it funny women will deny scientific facts when it comes to women aging worse and faster than men and the effects of makeup on the skin? Every woman I tell this to calls it bullshit. Then when it comes to their beloved vaccines suddenly they care about science! laughing

cuckvid kikecines was the true IQ test of mankind

Wall theory is cope. Post-wall roasties have a far more fulfilling life than any of us ever will. No matter how bad they age they are still better off than we are in our prime. When I say "we", I'm not just talking about incels but men in general.

Based on that, can it really be said that men age better than women?

Wall theory is cope. Post-wall roasties have a far more fulfilling life than any of us ever will. No matter how bad they age they are still better off than we are in our prime. When I say "we", I'm not just talking about incels but men in general.

Tbf it's funny when they still think they can get Chad when they're over 25 and overweight.

You seem to think women actually care about sex. They don't. They care about getting in a relationship with Chad, they also care about validation for their looks. As they get older the chances of either greatly diminish.

You seem to think women actually care about sex. They don't. They care about getting in a relationship with Chad, they also care about validation for their looks. As they get older the chances of either greatly diminish.

Some health concerns can be used to virtue signal.

Others, safely ignored.

I don't think it was ever about health.

They'll read The Perricone Prescription and drink like fish. The list goes on.

Plus, it's all irrelevant.

Just-have-vagina law works for many, many, many years.

There's a sucker born every minute for them to manipulate.

Some health concerns can be used to virtue signal.

Others, safely ignored.

I don't think it was ever about health.

They'll read The Perricone Prescription and drink like fish. The list goes on.

Plus, it's all irrelevant.

Just-have-vagina law works for many, many, many years.

There's a sucker born every minute for them to manipulate.