Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Something hilarious about women

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
If you've been around women you know they spend an obsessive amount of time applying shitty makeup that doesn't even look good every time before they go out. BUT THEY NEVER PUT EFFORT INTO ACTUALLY LOSING WEIGHT! Instead they larp pretending they have some health condition. Whenever they actually try to lose weight instead of cutting down calories like anyone with half a brain they try to consume as much "healthy food" as possible. What I mean by that is they stuff themselves full of high calorie foods that they saw a TikTok video saying were healthy without even trying to cut out the white chocolate caramel cookie crumble frappuchino they get from Starbucks every morning from their diet.

Then they wonder why they can't lose weight and claim they have a thyroid problem. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Fatass piggies

Putting on makeup for like 5 minutes every day is still less effort than like going to the gym 1 hour a day.

Women also have it a bit harder than men as their energy need per day is lower than man's, so if they eat e.g. the same canteen food as men, they will automatically have less calories for breakfast and dinner.

In their worldview, it’s okay to be fat because of their “I’m fat and I’m valid and I’m flawless and I can do no wrong” mentality so instead of accepting their faults, they dissimulate until it breeds falsehood.

The only solution is to NOT listen to them. Like, genuinely, don’t ever take a word that comes out of their mouth seriously, for you own sanity.

Women cannot exists lying everything about them is a deception, whether foids are ugly or hot they have to put on fakeup to seem even more attractive and when you call them out they blame it on men, You stupid bitches the fakeup comes off during sex so the only men you blaming are the ones you just meet on the street

Women always have to be shoveling something into their greedy mouths be it whichever Chad this week cock or large quantities of unhealthy food

Females will lie to their own self when they no longer have anyone possible to manipulate.

like 5 minutes every day
5 minutes is a great understatement. First they put on, often multiple layers of Make up which takes defintely longer than 5 minutes. Plus applying fake eyelashes and fake eyebrows, eyeshadow and fingernail extensions, if you consider them make up will take minimum half an hour, probably even longer

Losing weight requires them to take accountability. And we all know accountability is women's kryptonite.

They do this because most guys don't give a fuck and will fuck them anyway. A 300 pound hamplanet with even the smallest amount of makeup is worth more to people than 10 ripped chads put together.

Screenshot 20211225 213659  01