Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Something funny i just thought about

Left5DeadDarkie

Left5DeadDarkie

Xe/Xer Pansexual non binary
★★★★★
If we took 2 guys who were both at the same looks level (same race, height, looks, voice everything)

one having the stereotypical "Incel personality" and if we had the stereotypical "Inceltears personality"

The guy with the "Incel personality" would probably attract more women due to the whole "Dark triad" shit.

I think it's funny because IT always talks about "Your personality is what's unattractive inkwell!" But ironically you would probably perform better with the "Incel personality" rather than the "Incel tear personality"

The guy with the "Incel personality" would probably attract more women due to the whole "Dark triad" shit.
Only if he's chad.
If he's normie tier or below he has better chances kissing their feet and begging for a crumb of pussy, like ITcels do.

Good personality = low inhib, NT, and dark triad. Cucktears faggots are right about personality making up for looks to the extent that I've seen dark triad or thugmaxx overcome looks a few times

Dark triad wins over being nice for genuine attraction

Foids crave for excitement because their brains are as developed as the brain of an 8 year old. A Chad that volunteers at a soup kitchen will give them the ick, while a Chad that tortures little kids for fun will make their pussies tingle.