Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Something for the low IQcels here pondering if MCTOW aren’t a bunch of cope artists.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
“Does a Dave Gandy go MGTOW?”

Well technically you can still have hook ups and one night stands if you are mgtow. So yes, if he doesn't want to deal with a wife.

Again are you aware of any technology to change one's entire face, race, and height without risking permanent disability?

If not, then how do you propose to become David Gandy so you can live his life?

If you can't become David Gandy are there still things you want to do in life or some meaning you can find in life? If so, then just go do that. If not keep posting on this site for the next 30 years until you get old and your only memories are posts on a web forum.

(If you're repetitively shitposting, so will I.)

hook ups and one night stands
nah mgtow are incels in denial.
most of them will probably never get laid again. it's a bunch of old guys that got divorceraped who will take anything for a cope.

jfl
Well technically you can still have hook ups and one night stands if you are mgtow. So yes, if he doesn't want to deal with a wife.
as if the average fakecel could find casual sex

Going your own way is fine and even ideal in some cases. I've already done it myself. It's a part of life that just happens for many.

Just don't sit around boasting about it, or join any movements. That's god-damn cope.

@RageAgainstTDL

nah mgtow are incels in denial.
most of them will probably never get laid again. it's a bunch of old guys that got divorceraped who will take anything for a cope.
Well yeah most of them probably are in the incel-in-denial divorce-raped-cause-unattractive and beta tier but I was just answering OP's question.

Well yeah most of them probably are in the incel-in-denial divorce-raped-cause-unattractive and beta tier but I was just answering OP's question.
yea i noticed too late, because i don't know that guy op mentioned.
I should sleep.

Going your own way is fine and even ideal in some cases. I've already done it myself. It's a part of life that just happens for many.

Just don't sit around boasting about it, or join any movements. That's god-damn cope.

@RageAgainstTDL

Agreed 100%. That's my point entirely.

People who argue against MGTOW seem to be arguing against guys who hang around on MGTOW forums, which is not the point at all.

It makes no sense to spend time on an MGTOW forum, since doing so implies you still haven't really accepted it yet.

If you've accepted it and moved on with your life, then you should just be able to forget about it all completely and just live.

Fact is people here can't accept it and neither can the guys on the MGTOW sites.

I'm working on it myself and hoping to be liberated completely in the next 3-6 months.

You know you can still have sex if youre mgtow right? You just dont marry or get into relationships

Everything is a cope if you're not Chad.

MGTOWs are very successful, well maybe not all, but many on reddit are. I doubt they are 30 without a job in mainstream society like me, and no that is NOT by coice, I have been rejected and alienated completely from mainstream society, The REAL incels out there are so rare, you will not find them, except by chance. To say that the 100 000 MGTOWers are all incel is deluded, I truly doubt there is more than 1000 incels on this planet. I thought I had an acquantence that I knew about who was a 26 yr old virgin who is autistic, but he got a small job pushing trollies in mainstream society and he gets welfare from Centrelink (Australian welfare office). Well, I can't ge anything, at 30 I am worth $0. And still don't have a job, and I am not a NEET by choice, but society keeps rejecting me. Unless MGTOW are atleast 30 yr old and no job, I find it hard to believe they are incel.

Again are you aware of any technology to change one's entire face, race, and height without risking permanent disability?

If not, then how do you propose to become David Gandy so you can live his life?

If you can't become David Gandy are there still things you want to do in life or some meaning you can find in life? If so, then just go do that. If not keep posting on this site for the next 30 years until you get old and your only memories are posts on a web forum.

(If you're repetitively shitposting, so will I.)
Thats how genetic trash is suppose to live and die in modern society. I dont get why you are preaching to us on an INCEL FORUM when we have all given up and aceepted its over for us, if you have found hope git gone then.

Thats how genetic trash is suppose to live and die in modern society. I dont get why you are preaching to us on an INCEL FORUM when we have all given up and aceepted its over for us, if you have found hope git gone then.

If you have accepted it's over then why can't you just let it go and move on with your life?

I don't think you have truly accepted it. If you had truly accepted it you wouldn't need to cope by posting on here all the time.

If you have accepted it's over then why can't you just let it go and move on with your life?

I don't think you have truly accepted it. If you had truly accepted it you wouldn't need to cope by posting on here all the time.

You absolute moron, maybe because i dont want to accept being treated like shit for something out of my control and besides most of us have nothing better to do than wagecuck and talk about the harsh reality of this existence because most people irl are delusional pc bluepilled retards. THERE IS NOTHING IN REAL LIFE FOR AN INCEL EXCEPT WAGECUCKING YOU TARD. God i cant wait til your abhorrently low iq ass ropes. If you have accepted your status as genetic trash, how about you put your words to the test and shut the fuck up and leave and stop acting like you arent coping as well. You Dumb motherfucker.

You absolute moron, maybe because i dont want to accept being treated like shit for something out of my control and besides most of us have nothing better to do than wagecuck and talk about the harsh reality of this existence because most people irl are delusional pc bluepilled retards. THERE IS NOTHING IN REAL LIFE FOR AN INCEL EXCEPT WAGECUCKING YOU TARD. God i cant wait til your abhorrently low iq ass ropes. If you have accepted your status as genetic trash, how about you put your words to the test and shut the fuck up and leave and stop acting like you arent coping as well. You Dumb motherfucker.

I already said I'm not quite there. I said I'm aiming for 3-6 months. It's a process. Change doesn't happen overnight. It's taken me 3+ years just to get to this point. Even 3-6 months I think might be pushing it but I'm optimistic. Most days I don't even worry or think about women for more than 5% of my spare time. I expect that percent will keep dropping day by day.

I think when I switch to hookers it will really help most of all.

I plan to do everything I've ever wanted to do in life, with or without women. I don't plan to wallow in misery unnecessarily.

I already said I'm not quite there. I said I'm aiming for 3-6 months. It's a process. Change doesn't happen overnight. It's taken me 3+ years just to get to this point. Even 3-6 months I think might be pushing it but I'm optimistic. Most days I don't even worry or think about women for more than 5% of my spare time. I expect that percent will keep dropping day by day.

I think when I switch to hookers it will really help most of all.

I plan to do everything I've ever wanted to do in life, with or without women. I don't plan to wallow in misery unnecessarily.
Oh, well we all have to find a way to cope without being a sexually desirable male, im sorry about the incel rage it just sounded like you were being condescending.
I really hope you find peace brother to not end up as bitter as me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back