Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Something clicked in me about how foids view men

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★★
I came across a video where some feminist foid said something along the lines of: "Men are taught they can do whatever they want and behave how they want". My reaction was: "Hold on, where does that come from?". It's more like: "You have to succeed in life and do the right things so that you can support a woman and a family or you're worthless".

So I was puzzled where the feminist got that from, and then it hit me: she only interacts with Chads. She's not talking about men in general because we don't exist to her, all she's ever paid attention to in her whole life is carefree Chads. Of course she has the impression that men are taught from an early age to just go with the flow and do whatever they want. Life is a playground for Chads. The feminist just extrapolates her observations of Chads and imagines what all boys are taught.

water. Woman only pay attention to the top percent of men. I remember watching a vid where a woman complained that the only thing all men do is text 10 different women and i was perplexed as to how a woman can be this delusional. The average men is talking to 1 woman at best and that’s usually their friend

Last edited:
Yup. Apex fallacy in its purest form.

I am surprised you are only realizing this now.

When foids refer to men they only refer to the men they interact with: top 10 percent chads. Chads have acted however they want their whole lives and gotten positive feedback, so they don’t need to work on their “personality” or try acting nice.

they hate me because i am a short and poor man