Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Something bad could happen today, tfw scared to go outside

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
As soon as I got from my bed 3 bad things happened.. First I heard a weird electricity noise(sounds like coil whine) then I checked around and saw my fucking charging cable, near the port it was glowing fucking red.. I shat myself and plugged it out from the socket.. it then started to smell.. If I wasn't awake or if I didn't notice there would be fucking fire in my house. Then I became hungry tbh I went to my fridge to get sum eggs, and I fucking dropped one egg, I never drop them. Then I tried to pick up an olive oil and label came off fucking lol, I picked up the label, idk how it just slided through.. It feels like the universe wants me dead and I am scared I am gonna die today.. Today I have to drive to a post office(in 2 hours) and my mom dreamt about a car crash today. What the fuck is this? I am scared, but not really because I associated death with number 21 since I was 7 years old. So I think I might die when I am 21 or on 21st day, maybe at 21:00 hour(9PM)? What if I am gonna crash today and go into a coma and die on 21st? Fuck just fuck. So if I dissapear this week, u will know why. It will be an accidental death.. I am also so low IQ, I went to a bath with my phone on charger like 3 times, then realized how fucking dumb I was. Help, help help fuuuuuuck

Ded srs it's over for you

Cope. There's no way out boyo.

Think about the possibility of encountering hamlossus if you will go outside.

That's some final destination shit right here.