Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Something about the weekend just makes it 100 times more depressing

Gants

Gants

Banned
-
It's not like theres a difference since I'm ldaring at home all summer anyway, but I still always feel way more depressed on weekends.
It's only Saturday and I can feel the blackpill hitting me like a truck, as if I was learning about it for the first time all over again.
Just the thought that everybody else is out there enjoying their lives and screwing like rabbits is enough ti destroy my mental state on weekends.
Tbh I wish abrahamic religions hadn't normalized the 5 day workweek and everybody just worked all week with no time to go out.

Because after a hard weekday of work, you meet with your tinder fuck buddy and have sex to recover. Thats why.

all i did was lay in my bed today, even had a breakdown as well

Because you realize all chads and foids are out having genuine fun living in the moment enjoying their genetics and sex while all others are rotting during their time off from wageslaving.

For me, weekends are actually LifeFuel and comfy

I've been LDARing so much, that i usually don't even know, whether it a weekday or the weekend.

Because after a hard weekday of work, you meet with your tinder fuck buddy and have sex to recover. Thats why.
i couldnt find better word on that thread :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back