Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Someone who's really blackpilled already tried tinder.

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
The truth to the matter is that people who don't try tinder are either still hoping for some luck or either they don't want to slick the blackpill. Imo a real blackpilled incel at least has tried tinder with his real pictures in order to come in terms with reality.

Tinder is the best blackpill mechanism, if you didn't try tinder out you're probably a fakecel.

Why would I waste my time when I have over 2k in person rejections? Obviously it'd be worse online in terms of what would be said.

I don't have a smartphone, a camera, a social media account to link Tinder to, or any photos taken of me in the past 6 years. I put a lot of time into OKCupid, match.com and POF years ago without success and my SMV has tanked since then. I look at my POF matches once a month when I want to be disgusted by women.

You have more chances to find yiur gf in the street/school than tinder...

Yeah I use tinder, started again 3 days ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back