Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Someone went ER NEAR to a baptist church in US,baltimore

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
https://www.rt.com/usa/457782-baltimore-baptist-church-shooting/

"Seven people have been shot near Perkins Square Baptist Church in Baltimore, Maryland, police say. The attacker is reportedly on the run.
Images posted on social media indicate a massive police presence near the Perkins Square Baptist Church in Baltimore, with a nearby street taped off following a mass shooting. Police have confirmed one of the seven victims have died. No motive has been named so far."

Do you think its a kikecel ?

It's the jews

so we’re in ER season right?

It's the jews

pic of the shooter

What a great way to start summer

copycat killers after the mosque shooting tbh, id rather them shoot up a school

Cant these low iq mongrels please stop to shoot each other over the islam and jewish conspiracy theorys?:rolleyes:

I think it was revenge for the terrorist shooting up the mosque not long ago

Here we go again.

Cant these low iq mongrels please stop to shoot each other over the islam and jewish conspiracy theorys?:rolleyes:

I think it was revenge for the terrorist shooting up the mosque not long ago
apparently it seems like it wasnt at the church directly,it was NEAR to church during a COOKOUT.

I think its most likely a gang stuff or targeted people of cookout,dotn know tbh. lets see. also fuck this clickbait media.

It does seem that it was a black church. Probably white supremacist motives

It does seem that it was a black church. Probably white supremacist motives
its either related to this or possibly gang motivated lol. the news was clickbait,it wasnt happaned at church,it happened NEAR to church.

its either related to this or possibly gang motivated lol. the news was clickbait,it wasnt happaned at church,it happened NEAR to church.
no, the gunman was described as white

Welp, that explains why we have so many guests here.

jfl

MANLET
sexually frustrated white manlet sporadically gunning down bbcs

tbh though, I'm not the one to judge. I love shootings of these sorts and they require an immense set of balls. Shame he only seemed to have gotten 1

Nah this definitely is not incel related, probably some muslim attack or some shit like that

Looks like shooting spreeds will become more and more common. The collapse nears itself.

This is getting repetitive.

good we need more and more of these

Here comes the crisis actors.

interesting post,OP.

An extremely targeted indiscriminate shooting.