Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Someone went ER in Russia

I am waiting for ad to finish so I could take his pic.. but damn I need to go fuaark, ok I will do it later if nobody will post

I've heard some reports of 18 dead, looks like he made Russia proud.

Ohh mother Russia:feelsohh::feelsohh:

No info on the motive yet.

I feel very excited. A new case to discover.
Note: I do not support mass shootings. I am just being honest.

How many did he killed ? Link doesn't oppen in my country...

download-86.jpg

nigga was copying columbine
>copies columbine
>kills more then EH+DK
:feelskek:

This guy's a fucking Chad. This is not ER. This is a genocide of incels - since I bet the 18 he killed were incel males.

This guy's a fucking Chad. This is not ER. This is a genocide of incels - since I bet the 18 he killed were incel males.
we need more photos of him to make diagnosis

download-86.jpg

>copies columbine
>kills more then EH+DK
It’s really sad when you think about how badly they screwed up Columbine to the point were 2 people racked up only 13 kills

we need more photos of him to make diagnosis
I can't wait till more pictures are released - then I'll use his pics to Chadfish ethnic foids on Tinder :fire:

He's a incel lol:

51254510.jpg

appearently this guy's bomb worked, it seems like he did columbine but made it better. also went to the library like columbine.
I said the same in the other thread about this event

HE IS ONE OF US !!!!

The Russian news service Mash described Roslyakov as an introverted loner with a fondness for “maniacs.” He purchased an automatic rifle and cartridges last week, his classmates are cited as saying.

HE IS ONE OF US !!!!
VR >>>> ER?
It’s really sad when you think about how badly they screwed up Columbine to the point were 2 people racked up only 13 kills
Yeah they could’ve done way better. Had the bombs worked then it would’ve been 400+ dead.

Bet Eric and Dylan died quite disappointed but we're still talking about them and the impact the shooting had so it was a mission success in that regard.

He had a Chad jaw. Guy was a Chadlite.

Should I watch Russian TV and report things live first before Americano news? :feelsohh::feelsohh:

I always wondered how there is no good phone footage of mass footage, I mean people have the tendency to pull out cameras in the worst of times, I'm surprised that no teenager thought recording this would be his claim to fame or something.

Should I watch Russian TV and report things live first before Americano news? :feelsohh::feelsohh:
Yes!

Hope it was a lot of foids

ALL THE OTHER KIDS

Now the victim is talking so lemme be a middleman here.. there were 2 explosions and alarm went off, students were jumping off 2nd floor. There was an elderly woman 'security guard' at the entrance lulz. He had 2 bombs, 150 bullets and an assault rifle. Somehow he got a gun license so he bought guns in a gun shop. He was 18 years old.
That's it for now. There are going to be more news in few hrs tbhtbh

appearently this guy's bomb worked, it seems like he did columbine but made it better. also went to the library like columbine.
The library is the most incel location though. He realistically just killed a bunch of incels.

rip to the incels who died at his hand

Thank fuck it didnt happen in the US this time

More news:
Apparently, he was a neo-nazi because he said that on his social media 4 years ago "black, bearded are not letting Russian people live in peace". He lived with his grandma and he was aggressive as well as mentally unstable.
What are they saying?
Also just fucking lol at shooting up a library full of incels.
Fuck, something exploded...(didn't finish his sentence because foid interrupted)
Foid: What exploded there? (men repeat what she said lol)
Men: oo shii... look there... blyad. Maybe somebody needs help!??
Comrades!
basically random shit

A library? Seriously? The scum of society are at parties getting drunk and drugged,not at fucking libraries.

how was he incel tho

At least he killed normie scum so I guess good for him

Wheres the lifefuel tag?

You can hear him going ER here

Normalfags have to hang around and film everything like idiots. I wonder how many people have died because they just had to film something.

Lifefuel, in soviet Russia inceldom ERs you

download-86.jpg

>copies columbine
>kills more then EH+DK

He looks like the exact type of person who would say "I'm about to make Columbine look like a fucking joke".