Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Someone went ER in russia

when you see an ER thread: :feelsahh:
only 2 kills: :feelsbadman:

Roslyakov is proud

We going global

It's over for ERcels

Call me a cuck but this isn’t okay.

Call me a cuck but this isn’t okay.
B9473BED 8CAF 4312 999D 29869A180855

The slavpill made him do that.

I see that Vladislav Roslyakov is properly influencing the youth!

JFL:

Assuming your 'okay or not okay' to any event matters.

Normie tier thought process.

So only 2 kills

"2 dead"
Article says 1 dead
:waitwhat:

Attachments

• what.png
    what.png
    9.3 KB · Views: 12
What kind of trash perfomance is this ? Imagine trading your whole life for a KDA like this

What kind of trash perfomance is this ? Imagine trading your whole life for a KDA like this
why are ERs trash at making kills, do they not think the gun will have recoil

>failed normie
>2 kills
Checks out. Only an incel could have a high score 32 kills with a shitty 10-round magazine .22 pistol. Also, fuck going ER. Go Cho or fuck off. ER only fragged three noobs before an heroing. What a lame high score that was. Although I still respect him for getting rid of normalfag scum.

Last edited:
>failed normie
>2 kills
Checks out. Only an incel could have a high score 32 kills with a shitty 10-round magazine .22 pistol. Also, fuck going ER. Go Cho or fuck off. ER only fragged three noobs before an heroing. What a lame high score that was. Although I still respect him for getting rid of normalfag scum.

Jfl if you can’t make more than 1 kill with shotgun

Jfl if you can’t make more than 1 kill with shotgun
I remember that Finnish school slasher who used a sword and killed like one person jfl. If you can’t succeed in killing even four with a knife, then there’s no point in trying. They do it in Asia and Britain all the time. They even did it once in America recently.

what the fuck is up with all these lame ass scores lately

>failed normie
>2 kills
high iq.ER is overrated.Cho is the real hero he went cho to protect his incel brothers
asians are always better at everything.

Slavs are rising.

JFL:

Assuming your 'okay or not okay' to any event matters.

Normie tier thought process.
I know that my ‘okay or not okay’ doesn’t really matter in this event but still.

I remember that Finnish school slasher who used a sword and killed like one person jfl. If you can’t succeed in killing even four with a knife, then there’s no point in trying. They do it in Asia and Britain all the time. They even did it once in America recently.

St. Excaliburcel.
Joel Marin

Go big or go home. At least he had the foresight of killing himself before he ended up locked for life, rotting away in some frozen hell hole in Siberia.

Russia might be the most dangerous place for chads, with all of the angry slavs who are drunk and act like thug blacks around.
Stalin basically killed chads wherever they stole his glory.