Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Someone thought i was 11 years old

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
I am 19. Youngcel i know, but obviously not 11 years old young. I was talking to someone in game the other day and i said my basic hello/goodmorning everyone opening that i do every time i log onto a server. Well instantly some random guy asked me if i was 11. I told him no. He said "ok BUDDY but i still think you are underage" and then created a vote to mute me. It went through, and everyone in chat was calling me a kiddo and telling me to get lost, that i shouldn't be playing an "adult's game"
I AM AN ADULT I typed away, but none believed me.
This explains even more why no one seems to take me seriously or respect me. They either say "That 19 year old doesn't know shit, he's too young in life" or you have people say "this little kid is (insert x here)" and it irritates me. It doesn't help that i look young for me age, both youngish face with recessed chin AND manletism. If i ever do cold approach a girl, she'll probably assume i'm a kid or young teen trying to pick up on her. BITCH, I AM AN ADULT
Any other incels know this for looking or sounding really young?

I am 22 and people think I am 15... it’s because I’m a framelet with a baby face. Women don’t even see me as a potential mate

Not so much, but when some time ago visited hospital, all those femoid doctors were adressing me as "boy"

Over for agecels.
I was 19, people thought I'm 25.
Now I'm 25, people think I'm 35

Same kek. Due to my manletism people think I'm a middle schooler

Same kek. Due to my manletism people think I'm a middle schooler
well people think im like 12-13 coz im 43kg manlet with young looking face without any facial hair

well people think im like 12-13 coz im 43kg manlet with young looking face without any facial hair
Fucking shit just now a guy told me I'm too thin when I'm 55 kg. Are you Auschwitzing at the moment or what?

Fucking shit just now a guy told me I'm too thin when I'm 55 kg. Are you Auschwitzing at the moment or what?
how tall are you?

yea man im asian so I naturally have a higher pitched voice. its over for low t cels tbh

If i went up to random ppl and asked them how old they thought i was i think the answers would enrage me so much

Sad shit, man.