Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Someone tag mods on this post

baja jagodinac

baja jagodinac

BEOGRADJANIN
-
If you could just nuke my account and delete it completely so i can normalfagmaxx for a year?
Also i want my account deleted and nuked because i see alot of incel getting doxxed and this whole shit going mainstream
Ill come back in a year under a new account and ill say its me in the application and ill talk about how the normalfagmaxxing went so if you could just make my account like it never even existed
Also this website has kinda fucked me up and just made me rot
Goodbye everyone ill be back in exactly a year

We await the fabled return

I can’t do that but I could change your name and ban you if you like?

In theory a name change could make it far more difficult for normie infiltrators to search for you. :feelshehe:

If you could just nuke my account and delete it completely so i can normalfagmaxx for a year?
Also i want my account deleted and nuked because i see alot of incel getting doxxed and this whole shit going mainstream
Ill come back in a year under a new account and ill say its me in the application and ill talk about how the normalfagmaxxing went so if you could just make my account like it never even existed
Also this website has kinda fucked me up and just made me rot
Goodbye everyone ill be back in exactly a year
bye bye

In theory a name change could make it far more difficult for normie infiltrators to search for you. :feelshehe:
Ill think about it give me like a few mins

Can you change mine too? Change it to yellow truth teller

Can you like delete all my post and then ban me?

Nigga i did not say that

matter of life and death

Can you change my name to "NEETcel".?
Thanks in advance.

If you cant delete my post can you just make them invisible to lurkers?

Ti si ionako fejkcel. Izađi van jednom u životu i ascendat ćeš. Good luck brocel

Ti si ionako fejkcel. Izađi van jednom u životu i ascendat ćeš. Good luck brocel
Hvala al dobijaju onaj izgled gadosti kada me pogledaju
Ono kada im se skupi lice ko da su nesto kiselo pojele

Yeah just ban my account

I am interested to see hear about this return you speak of. If we hear from you again on here, that likely means you failed at normiemaxxing. If we never hear from you again on here, that likely means it worked out for you