Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Someone should make a foid snap

Brahcel

Brahcel

Admiral
★★★
And use that app to post pics. I see so many whores trying to milk losers on there. We need this experiment as i do not recall anyone doing it

i hate social media experiments and think they are utterly useless at this point

Nothing much that you could do to snap a foid. They have countless avenues of support and legions of betas willing to come and defend them. The instant they felt like you hand the upper hand they would just ghost you and make some one-sided post on Reddit and get lavished with attention and sympathy.

Not useless nigga
3B2E055C 12C5 46E1 A037 80176E76945D
cope

I am saying pretend to be a foid on snap with fake pics and get money from orbitors. Post statistics

What if we do another pig woman experiment, then post the guy's photos and chat here to embarrass him, then send him the link.

I am saying pretend to be a foid on snap with fake pics and get money from orbitors. Post statistics
Wasn't there a foid recently that milked a cuck put of his money through Snapchat and he became homeless

You'd just get whiteknights saying, "muH QUEEEEENNN!!!" :soy::soy::soy:

There are currycels who LARP as IG models and repost pictures of other naked women (without the face) on premium accounts to scam money out of cucks

Let us know if u do it before one of these guests

I will try something like that. I have two experiments in mind. I kinda want to try Tinder and Snapchat sounds like a good idea.

I will try something like that. I have two experiments in mind. I kinda want to try Tinder and Snapchat sounds like a good idea.
I remember tinder was saturated last year. Havent seen it on snap yet

When I first read your thread title I thought you wanted me to piss them off. LOL. I am good at that

What if we do another pig woman experiment, then post the guy's photos and chat here to embarrass him, then send him the link.

How about you do it?

Nothing much that you could do to snap a foid. They have countless avenues of support and legions of betas willing to come and defend them. The instant they felt like you hand the upper hand they would just ghost you and make some one-sided post on Reddit and get lavished with attention and sympathy.
This. Actually damaging a foid is exclusive for Chad/Tyrone.