Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Someone please help this poor curry roastie!

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
She's been separated from her white boyfriend, how cruel!
2c7OuvY.png

Based /u/ISABOY_TAKE

lmfao this nigga tehgymcel said "why do you hate curry men" on there same reddit account name as forum :feelskek: funny guy

Foid problems, literally a different world.

Crazy what the white penis does to a curryfoid. She'll go against her parents, culture, the world just to get it.

Sucks to be a currycel.

I keep hearing about how Sweden and Germany love ethnics(Well I guess mouslims). Not sure if I can believe it, didn't seem like it when I was there a few years ago.

Ragefuel tbh boyos. (srs)

Race traitors make me want to go ER tbh

Curries will be curries.

We can help her, by recommending her cosmetic surgeries, including skin lightening, and a great surgeon, so she can look like the beautiful princess she is and get White men to fall in love with her.

SPOILER: OFC, the procedures should be extremely invasive and risky. And the surgeon should be a good looking smooth talking chad con artist who will disfigure, blind, paralyze her facial muscles and give her skin cancer.

Last edited:
braindead. Just Be Chad, JBW wont do shit if youre ugly
It can bring you betabuxx opportunities with noodles,nothing more

It can bring you betabuxx opportunities with noodles,nothing more
yeah if youre wealthy enough and when the noodle is sub4, jfl people call that ascending.

I keep hearing about how Sweden and Germany love ethnics(Well I guess mouslims). Not sure if I can believe it, didn't seem like it when I was there a few years ago.
The goverment brainwahs the foids of those countries

"help me, help me"

brenton tarrant sure helped her good :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

Imagine being a chad and dating a curry whore. just jfl

Indian foids are white worshippers just like asian foids

> Ethnics moving to a white country and complains about how the white girls don´t want them..

Can't be one month without her boyfriend huh? Should try how decades of inceldom feel.

lmfao this nigga tehgymcel said "why do you hate curry men" on there same reddit account name as forum :feelskek: funny guy
My comment got deleted, probably by some soy curry white knight.

Curry bitch can’t even fuck the millions of curry men out there that her parents would’ve been fine with... fucking pathetic that’d she’d dishonor her family like that

I wish I was White...
Oh. Yeah.
I am and it didn't help.
Never mind.

No thank you.