Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “Someone please get me out of this house” Ahahahhaahhahahahahah

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Another one breaking down after a week of experiencing abit of our everyday life

Punching hole in her wall, destroying clothes Lmaoooooo

Her lips look like a Botox injection gone wrong

I'll punch a hole in her wall with my penis and by force cuz im ugly

That 30-year old tiktooker

No problem, right this way miss.
Stroop Report   Warsaw Ghetto Uprising BW

I find it hard to process the fact that our daily lives are enough to break some people in less than a month

Tiktok is for faggots

Her lips look like a Botox injection gone wrong

Every girl has Botox lips now, it’s been mainstream done by women now for a few years now, it’s pretty affordable, not just a rich celeb thing anymore like it use to be

Dumb foids have no idea what its like to be in our shoes

I find it hard to process the fact that our daily lives are enough to break some people in less than a month
Theres been killings, suicides, and outbursts because of coronachan. Normans really kill themselves or others when they cant go outside for a month or two (they can, they are just afraid of catching a virus in that in US that will probably at most have a 200,000 death toll, so their chances of dying are slim). They cannot handle a life of isolation, something we do everyday. Even when they have 100s of friends and people texting them on snapchat and instagram, they cant handle being alone. To them, its inhumane. To us, its our daily life.

Last edited:
LMAO they cant handle it

Not having access to chad breaks them down worse than his cock does to their inner organs.

Who keeps a framed picture of themselves on their wall

look at what not getting chad cock will do to a foid
sex is not important though teehee
yeah like wtf

@BummerDrummer
Those videos are always priceless jfl

Lots of women do this. It happens when you have so much validation and attention you begin to think of yourself as a celebrity

Narcissistic people. I don't have a picture of me anywhere.

Also lol, even if she goes outside everything is closed.

Dumb whore. If you put them in any kind of undesirable situation they will either panic and have an emotional outburst or go running to the nearest Chad to fix their problems. They really can't do anything themselves. A man in that situation, given his new-found free time, would probably take up a new hobby or work on all of the things that they've been too busy to do. All a women can do is binge-watch netflix and cry to her thousands of followers on social media, complaining about how lonely she is. Her small mind fails to see the irony in that.

:lul::lul::lul: fucking dumb whore, i hope she ends up dying

Me before lockdown:

Maxresdefault 3

After lockdown:

Maxresdefault 3

Tik Tok is pure triple distilled AIDS.

Don't know how you could make such a cringe vid without wanting to blow your brains out

They cannot handle a life of isolation, something we do everyday. Even when they have 100s of friends and people texting them on snapchat and instagram, they cant handle being alone. To them, its inhumane. To us, its our daily life.
X24
They cannot handle a life of isolation, something we do everyday. Even when they have 100s of friends and people texting them on snapchat and instagram, they cant handle being alone. To them, its inhumane. To us, its our daily life.
X24
X24

HAHAHAHA FUCK YOU ROASTIE, YOU WILL STAY INSIDE UNTIL JUNE :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

"Women" can't live without chad cock for more than 1 week

Fucking Chad cock sucking whore

Every girl has Botox lips now, it’s been mainstream done by women now for a few years now, it’s pretty affordable, not just a rich celeb thing anymore like it use to be
for women, fraudmaxxing is a way of life