Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Someone please blackpill me

Kawaii Kitsune

Kawaii Kitsune

blackpilled and blueballed
The forum is a little slow at this time and I am in dire need of blackpills. Give me some emergency blackpills :blackpill:

It’s over. We will never be fulfilled. We will never get girlfriends. We will die alone.
And there’s nothing we can do about it.

Check the must read section

We have been deprived of love our whole lives. The loneliness and sexual frustration you knew in your teenage years will follow you for the rest of your life. Even if you found a gf, which I doubt, it would never work out. The difference of experience is too great. You are forever orphaned by the teenage love you never had.

Any time I go in public spaces like malls Walmarts, restaurants etc… I’m just collecting blackpills after blackpills.
Seeing all these normies and whatnot enjoying life, having good times with friends, being with their girlfriends…..….
just Makes you wanna blow your fucking brains out.

Any time I go in public spaces like malls Walmarts, restaurants etc… I’m just collecting blackpills after blackpills.
Seeing all these normies and whatnot enjoying life, having good times with friends, being with their girlfriends…..….
just Makes you wanna blow your fucking brains out.
Same thing for me when I go for bike rides outside on the levee trails. It's almost all couples walking or riding bikes together. Why the fuck can't I have that? Ruins the fun of the bike ride sometimes

She be black on my p till I'm ill

We have been deprived of love our whole lives. The loneliness and sexual frustration you knew in your teenage years will follow you for the rest of your life. Even if you found a gf, which I doubt, it would never work out. The difference of experience is too great. You are forever orphaned by the teenage love you never had.
207125.gif

It’s over. We will never be fulfilled. We will never get girlfriends. We will die alone.
And there’s nothing we can do about it.
Brutal

joker-sadly-looking-down-6ybzs6xer26hfnbw.webp

It's so over mang

Our bloodlines will die with us (unless we donate to sperm banks).

this was such a good read