Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Someone play xbox

NEETard

NEETard

Banned
-
Ill beat anyone here 1v1 on bo1 or bo2

no nigga I dont have a fagbox

@pp183 likes roblox

Don’t have those games tbh

Imagine having a X-Box in 2020 while both PS4 and Switch mog it into oblivion in terms of exclusives

Just play games in 30fps bro, human eyes can't notice more than 30fps bro, :lul: :lul:

Imagine having a X-Box in 2020 while both PS4 and Switch mog it into oblivion in terms of exclusives
Pc mogs but i really want a switch
games are so expensive tho :feels:

Pc mogs but i really want a switch
games are so expensive tho :feels:
I mean all of the Switch's IP games are exclusives, but yes your wallet is gonna feel them

I mean all of the Switch's IP games are exclusives, but yes your wallet is gonna feel them
Especially in my country, you literally need to sell your ass to get switch games.

Especially in my country, you literally need to sell your ass to get switch games.
Same here lol
I don't recommend buying the ports tho (I did lol and I regret it) unless your pc runs them like shit

Same here lol
I don't recommend buying the ports tho (I did lol and I regret it) unless your pc runs them like shit
My pc is powerful enough to run switch games tbh