Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Someone Needs To Make A Blackpilled "Social Experiment" YT Channel!

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
I've been thinking about this idea for a long time. One of us (not me) should start a YouTube channel that's all about doing social experiments proving the Blackpill. I'm not talking about what Saint Hamudi used to do (I miss him so much :cryfeels:) I'm talking about something even more low-inhib.

You know how there's those "prank" channels on YouTube like PrankInvasion, SoFloAntonio, VitalyzTV, etc with clickbait titles? I'm envisioning something like that. Only it would be brutal blackpills.

For example, there could be a video called "PERSONALITY DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU'RE CHAD - BRUTAL" where basically the YouTuber would pay a 3/10 Indian guy and a 9/10 white Chad to be in the video and tell them he's doing a social experiment (they can't know the YouTuber is an incel!) The Indian guy would go to a mall and try to ask out an attractive white girl. He would act friendly, charming, outgoing, polite, etc. Obviously he'll get rejected because he's Indian. Maybe the girl will even say something like "sorry I have a boyfriend" or "sorry I'm not looking for a relationship right now" Then the Chad will come in 20-30 minutes later and ask out the same girl - however, he'll be paid to act like he has a speech impediment, and he'll be wearing dirty clothes and have unkempt hair, he'll also be paid to act shy and introverted. The girl will most likely give him her number anyway because he's fucking 9/10 in looks!

There could be another video called "DOGPILL DEBUNKED" where the YouTuber pays a random Chad off the street to tell women that he's doing a social experiment for a "school project". The Chad will be holding 2 pictures in his hand. One picture will be of a Siberian husky. The other picture will be of St. BlackOps2Cel. The Chad will ask women "Who would you rather have sex with? This dog or this man?" and a lot of women will probably choose the dog.

Last video idea, "WOMEN LIVE ON EASY MODE". The YouTuber will pay a 5/10 white normie and a 9/10 white Stacy to act homeless. Both will have signs that say "NEED $$$ FOR FOOD". The normie and the Stacy will pretend to be homeless on separate days. And the experiment will be to see how many donations each person gets in X amount of hours. Obviously the Stacy will get the most donations from cucks and betabuxxers. Maybe even get offered a modeling job.

If someone had a YouTube channel like that, then maybe bluepillers would finally see the blackpill in action on real people instead of just reading about it online.

I'd do it myself but too high inhib and broke.

Good idea. But any mention of the X-pill or Chad or "personality" will get the soy police out.

Good idea. But any mention of the X-pill or Chad or "personality" will get the soy police out.
I remember watching a video where a short guy tried asking people out and so did a tall guy it was brutal mogging

It'll get flagged and striked until the channel is removed.

There are some but its all fake.

Can't find any legit ones.

The channel would be banned as soon as it got publicity

:feelsLSD:
Alexander Grace is almost there but he's still trying to sell his pua consulting.

good idea, too lazy to do it though

Glorious idea. I am up for help as much as I can.
As incels our mission is to blackpill the shit out of this soy world.

Even if the normiecels did approach enough and to capture footage of a few foids that are fuckable enough for likes on Youtube, they would be doing it for a cut of your bux. Anyone who does these types of "pranks" on YT isn't getting any slays off camera unless he's a chad. If an incel or truecel did it, you would get mixed degrees of brutal rejections and/or genetic roasting mortal kombat fatalities to your soul.

A channel of that style would be too powerful and interesting, but I don't know to what extent the normies take it seriously, they can make excuses, or the truth would be so strong that it would eliminate the channel.