Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Someone mogging you doesn’t make them a chad

AnilBashir

AnilBashir

I have a message for you
Posts have been made over the years saying St Hamudi could not have been an incel, because he had a decent eye area. He is also a short balding Arab with an accent living in Aryan Germany. (Also an incel saint so fuck you for questioning his status, and also the funniest of all incels by FAR)

He mogs me, that’s true. That doesn’t make him not incel because most people mog me. I’m a fucking 5’3 curry. I’m tired of posts saying “fakecel if you think he is incel” etc. Someone who mogs me or you can still be incel if they mog you, if you are trucel

Yes I have been drinking

The ugly truth: creativity gives unattractive men a boost, but creative women aren’t so lucky​

Creative men who are physically unattractive are just as appealing as handsome, uncreative men, study finds​

Posts have been made over the years saying St Hamudi could not have been an incel, because he had a decent eye area. He is also a short balding Arab with an accent living in Aryan Germany. (Also an incel saint so fuck you for questioning his status, and also the funniest of all incels by FAR)

He mogs me, that’s true. That doesn’t make him not incel because most people mog me. I’m a fucking 5’3 curry. I’m tired of posts saying “fakecel if you think he is incel” etc. Someone who mogs me or you can still be incel if they mog you, if you are trucel

Yes I have been drinking

The ugly truth: creativity gives unattractive men a boost, but creative women aren’t so lucky​

Creative men who are physically unattractive are just as appealing as handsome, uncreative men, study finds​

Are there creative toilets?

Real

Agreed. This happens because for some reason there is a strong gatekeeping instinct here. "Everyone who mogs me is a fakecel". jfl. I don't get it. If I was a sexhaver why would I want to be here, posing as an outcast when I'm not? I'd have no sense of identity with this community.

Agreed. This happens because for some reason there is a strong gatekeeping instinct here. "Everyone who mogs me is a fakecel". jfl. I don't get it. If I was a sexhaver why would I want to be here, posing as an outcast when I'm not? I'd have no sense of identity with this community.

No but it can make him a human, which I'm not